Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Addition

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Lair Friends,
Just wanted to share with you all that we will be adding a third naked to our house. Benjamin needs a playmate, Jezebel needs relief and I need another baby to love. Happy to introduce our soon to be new boy Angus. We pick him up tomorrow afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You brat...how did you keep this a secret from us lol.?!So happy for you and your family. Please be sure to share lots of pics.
I will be sure to share pics. I must admit that I'm a little bit nervous. I've never had three cats before and I'm hoping Angus brings balance to the house. The plan is for him and Ben to expend their energy on one another so Jezebel can have some peace. I pray it doesn't backfire with them tag teaming her.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I totally understand about the balance part. It has helped us both times we added to our family for that same reason. We had great success when we got our youngest little guy. We separated him until his vet check and poop sample results cane back, then we purposely introduced him Myshka first and had them together for a couple of days alone. Then added the girls. He bonded very fast with Myshka so it took the attention/focus from him bothering the girls. Good luck...have fun and oh what a happy holiday season you will have!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Lair Friends,
Just wanted to share with you all that we will be adding a third naked to our house. Benjamin needs a playmate, Jezebel needs relief and I need another baby to love. Happy to introduce our soon to be new boy Angus. We pick him up tomorrow afternoon!

Hello there !
Ohhhh be still my beating heart !! I am totally well jel ! (( jealous in the nicest possible way ))
What a total stunner ! A bundle of pure heaven !
We really will need picture over load of this little fella . Love his little name as well totally suits him !
Massive hugs
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@MyJezebel ] checking in for updates pics amd tales :)
OMG I'm in love with this little boy already. He is super sweet, but also let us all know that he is in charge. As soon as he got into the house he hissed at the dog who was waiting at the door to greet us. He was also walking around growling with his toy in his mouth and played tug of war with us when we tried to take it away. I slept with him last night and he would wake up periodically to nuzzle into my neck and purr. He has a vet appointment tomorrow for a checkup. Once we get the all clear, we will take a page from the @Catzzzmeow playbook and introduce him to Benjamin. For now, he has me and is hanging out in the pouch of my cat sweatshirt.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
So happy he is a confident/happy little guy. Good luck at your vet check...and always a friendly reminder not to forget to bring a poop sample lol.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Awwwhhh what a cutie ! He sounds like he has a lot of spunk :)
All paws crossed for to,pores wellness check
(I always ask the vet to take a good listen to heart and lungs for a good baseline
and bring a poo sample )

Sure he will get the all clear to romp with his new siblings after slow intros .

Keep us updated ! Head smooches to all!