Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New and looking.

Lurch95

Lairian
Hello everyone. My wife and I have been looking for a hairless fuzzball to join our family. I have looked and looked online and haven't been able to find anything legit. I found a Craigslist ad that seemed promising until they brought up an Ebay gift card for the deposit. I'm sure you've all seen this a zillion times. I'm just trying to find the right information for a broader or possibly even a rescue near St. Louis Missouri area.

Thanks in advance!
Josh

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. Happy to see you jumped right in started posting. Good luck in your journey. If you want a breeder from the east coast if you can’t find any near you, let me know and I can PM you one. Many breeders offer a courier service to deliver them to you at a cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Hope members from your aread will pm you. Good luck in your search!

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynxlair..What state are you in? It would help to find a breeder close by you, that can go visit to see the kitty in person.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lurch95 welcome the the lair family ..so glad you joined us and are careful in your search... great threads links shared by admin.
it helped me tremendously with my search..
jump in and post and enjoy this fun friendly bunch!

look forward to updates!