Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Baby Meow Alert!

badtwin14

Lairian
Hi all - I'm starting a new thread to introduce my new baby girl that will be joining my family in about 4 weeks! We plan to name her Winnie (Winona) :happy:

I had previously introduced her on a different thread, asking for advice re: hand-me-down sweaters from my other kitty.

We are so excited for this girl!!!
Winnie1.JPG
Winnie2.JPG
Winnie3.JPG

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@badtwin14 Awwww I think Winnie got even CUTER in the past couple weeks!!! I didn't even think that would be possible! I bet Khaleesi is going to LOVE having a baby sister! Woo Hoo!

badtwin14

Lairian
@badtwin14 Awwww I think Winnie got even CUTER in the past couple weeks!!! I didn't even think that would be possible! I bet Khaleesi is going to LOVE having a baby sister! Woo Hoo!

I hope so!! I tell Khaleesi every day that she's going to get a new baby sister but that she's still my number 1 and I will love her just the same :D

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Fabulous photographs. In such a sweetie. I agree, it's going to be great to watch her colours and patterns develop.

badtwin14

Lairian
So, I got an update! My baby Winnie will be available to come home after the 15th! :happy: I'm so excited! I'm having her flown to me with a courier, so now I'm just waiting to hear when that will be. I know I said it already, but i'm SO EXCITED!!

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Winnie is just adorable! I love the name Winnie. My favourite great auntie was named Winnie and she was a gorgeous character. I think it's something in the name because your Winnie looks like she's full of beans and going to be lots of fun.
Not long now! 9 days! Woohoo!

Back