Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New baby on the way !!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello everyone I’ve been awol for an age I haven’t been well won’t bore you !!
Well on the 24 th of May I will have been married 39 yrs to one of the loves of my life ❤
Well on this day I also because a mum again ( not one with two legs I’m passed that ah in fact they took the carry cot just left the play pen ah ha sorryyy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )
I am getting a new baby girl she is awesome ! She is a seal point. blue I think I have that right
But she is a very special little girl she is a Bambino I want to cry every time I look at her pictures ... so I will show you her I cannot wAit until the 24th my gotcha not long to wait now
So da dar here she is
5C70FEC3-C00A-486A-A68F-5A6202B95F20.jpeg23A0CC30-8470-4088-B194-484B9A08E152.jpeg83AF9A74-598F-46A1-AAF9-C0F72895098F.jpeg

Now I need all your help to find her a suitable name one befitting her xxx❤❤❤Xxx

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Anita Eccleston congrats on your upcoming 39th Anniversary! What a purrfect celebration with a gotcha day of your little darling bambino girl!
A double celebration day! Woo hoo!

Counting down with you ! She is sooo cute! Love her wee little kind soul face in the sunshine !
Did you tell Cleo amd Mr Bagins they are getting a baby sister ? :)

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Omg she is just stunning!!! Look at that little belly I want to smoosh her face and give kisses how exciting only one more week until she’s yours! I hope Cleo mister Bagins are excited for their new baby sister. What a great anniversary prezzie !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
For some reason the name “Cassie” cake to my mind?

She is an adorable love bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Anita Eccleston Baby May? Or Baby Mae? Spelling

Since bambino In Italian is little child / baby
And May or Mae is the month anniversary of your 39 years amd gotcha day is on that day

Hubby have any names he likes ?

( lol don’t mind me ... always find an association when naming my furkids and nakids )

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oooooh she’s way too adorable. And beautiful. Congratulations. Very excited for you!

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww congratulations on your wedding anniversary and your baby girl she is a wee poser, too cute! Sooo exciting not long until she’s home xxx