Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello everyone !
Momma bought me a new bed because Mr Bagins kept jumping on the top of my other one ( sometimes I was even in side !! I say with a longggg sigh )
I must say it is a really nice new bed very well padded , and much bigger than the other ! But the other was comfy when just I was in it
But no show without punch as they say
Mr Bagins kept squatting and it became a tight fit
Momma thought to buy me a nice new one
( I’ve struggled with a new little brother coming onto the scene got a tad jealous on a few occasions )
The idea was because my old bed was small and Mr Bagins is still quite small he could have that bed all to himself , and being a girl you know what it’s like I need my own space with my own blankets and plushies !!
Mr Blinking Bagins had other ideas he was like hey sis this our new pad I love it !!
Well you can imagine , I blew my top !!
Momma said he is only small and he looks up to me being as I am his big sister and all
So it’s been a case of you clean my back and il clean yours !
Momma said she was really proud of me showing a little maturity by letting him have a sleep over in my new bed ,
You know what these mommas are like out comes the camera and the awe look ! awe how sweet , daddy come look at these two how sweet is this !! You know the script ah ha cause all these mommas and daddies the same ( think it’s their age I dunno ! ) momma says it’s her armholes or something cause doesn’t take much for the flood of tears ( hope I don’t get those armholes as I am growing up )
So I shall share with you guys the pictures momma took of my new bed / pad
The pictures
show this you clean my back and il clean yours
C039FFD3-6EA0-471A-9C21-F04437E7F903.jpeg

5F11D8FC-FC65-43C4-815C-95A5E94332BC.jpeg

68F087F8-53F6-4361-9140-98409004E60A.jpeg

Now sadly Mr Bagins is going to have to get used to a few of my hand me downs obviously we wouldn’t expect him to wear my dresses ! But hey ho that’s how it goes
Ok people I must scarper because I am not really allowed to use mommas phone but shushhhhhhh what she don’t know can’t hurt her
Hugs and butt taps
Xxx❤️❤️❤️❤️

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hi Cleo,

I so love your new bed. It looks comfy and big. Even with the little Bagins in it. Believe me I know what you're going through with a little brother. Sigh. Big sigh. I have two little brothers! Well the brothers are bigger then me (and fat!!) but I'm the oldest so they'll always be my little brothers to me.
You have to teach Bagins what he can and can't do. That's really important!

Hugs, Jade

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello there Jade , life sure does change when the little /big siblings come along . But we are the boss as we were here first and it’s our rules they need to learn prettttty fast ..
but Jade doesn’t life become all the better , new play mates and life long friends I’m sure my momma gets jealous sometimes as she wants to join in our play or sometimes she thinks I am playing a tad too rough and she actually says the word
“” NO ! “” in a big voice she only ever used on the two legged family members , maybe she gets confused ( it’s her age and them aremole ) daddy always say “ oh neet leave them they only playing “ I have to agree with daddy at these times
( don’t agree with daddy when he says that’s enough now neet they had enough treats today )
But over all Jade we both love our bros and we know they love us
Hugs Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello Cleo,

You are a good big sis to Billbo. Brothers are a bit stupid and need to be taught their place, so you are doing a good job. And you have to be a bit tough sometimes because it takes a lot for boys to learn new things. They aren’t as bright as us girls! My daddy has a boy and he comes for play dates. He’s called Yoda, but mummy and I call him Stinky! He’s alright to play with, but I need to teach him his place and so we rough and tumble a bit. But he steals my food and sleeps in my bed AND stinks up my litter box with his doo-doo! So I’m glad he doesn’t live here full time. It’s just me and mummy. Girl Power, I say. We’ve got to stick together.
I hope Billbo isn’t stinky like Yoda and doesn’t stink up your nice new bed with his boy smells!
Lots of love, Rosie xx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello Cleo,

You are a good big sis to Billbo. Brothers are a bit stupid and need to be taught their place, so you are doing a good job. And you have to be a bit tough sometimes because it takes a lot for boys to learn new things. They aren’t as bright as us girls! My daddy has a boy and he comes for play dates. He’s called Yoda, but mummy and I call him Stinky! He’s alright to play with, but I need to teach him his place and so we rough and tumble a bit. But he steals my food and sleeps in my bed AND stinks up my litter box with his doo-doo! So I’m glad he doesn’t live here full time. It’s just me and mummy. Girl Power, I say. We’ve got to stick together.
I hope Billbo isn’t stinky like Yoda and doesn’t stink up your nice new bed with his boy smells!
Lots of love, Rosie xx
Hello Tosie ,
How lucky are you to only have to have play dates ( sighsss a big sign ) I have Billbo Bagins 24/7 as poor Jade @Toa and Ross
But so long as you keep stinky in his place on play dates you never know what your momma and his dadda may do ( rolls eyes and gives the knowing nod of the head )
If you need any help at all or would like to learn some of our moves ! I’m sure that Jade and I can help you out
Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️
Be strong girl we shall over come lol

Back