Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New blog post from Nofuratu

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey everyone, Nofuratu has put up a new post on his blog, for those of you that follow it......It is about the 2009 Halifax cat show, and is dedicated to Captain Phil Harris from Deadliest Catch...hope you like it!
www.nofuratu.blogspot.com

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh, I didn't know he died. Last I'd read he was out of the medically induced coma and was breathing.
RIP Phil :Cry:

Me too! That had been last I'd heard too. :Cry: I'm sad he died, he was my fav on DC.

Cool blog Nofuratu! I love the pic of him dressed up as Cap'n!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nofuratu, I just want you to know that you are possibly the coolest cat I have ever seen. Your people are so creative!! I love looking at your blog and following your adventures. I love to see what kind of new apparal you will be wearing. I do LOVE the fisherman's outfit. I am also sad to hear about Capt. Phil. Lemmy and I also watched the show although he was not quite as excited about it as you. LOL. Keep doing what you do, but most of all keep blogging!! IT ROCKS!!:BigSmile:

tessblack

Banned
Wow he is a beauty. Very cute blog, love the rain gear. My cousins just moved from Calgary to Glacier Bay, which i believe is somewhere near Halifax. They say it is quite beautiful. That is the one part of Canada i never got to.

susi794

Staff member
As always, lovely blogging! You're one cool cat, Nofuratu!:Cool: Congrats on all your ribbons and trophies.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nofuratu, I just want you to know that you are possibly the coolest cat I have ever seen. Your people are so creative!! I love looking at your blog and following your adventures. I love to see what kind of new apparal you will be wearing. I do LOVE the fisherman's outfit. I am also sad to hear about Capt. Phil. Lemmy and I also watched the show although he was not quite as excited about it as you. LOL. Keep doing what you do, but most of all keep blogging!! IT ROCKS!!:BigSmile:

Thanks! You are very kind! Glad you enjoy the blog! I like it when he gets lots of followers because it is funny telling people your cat has a blog with so many hits...LOL. Nofuratu watches A LOT of TV....I think he likes the crabs legs on deadliest catch...

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
To all Nofuratu's blog fans........He will be going on a country gospel singing tour with George Hamilton IV in April !!!! So he will get to blog about the Grand Old Opry, Dollywood, Graceland etc...We have already picked him up a few different cowboy hats, and a guitar.......now if we could just teach him to play it!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know I think he gets to go to more interesting places than I ever do!!! The blog is so cool and excellent reading!! I've even got non-nudie owners into reading it! :LOL:

keep up the great work you busy busy boy!!

X

Back