Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Cat Condo

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow that thing is amazing! I also spot a kitty in the background. Its way bigger then I expected, has any of the kitties tested it out yet?

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow that thing is amazing! I also spot a kitty in the background. Its way bigger then I expected, has any of the kitties tested it out yet?
I had my first customer! Same one you saw in the background before....she's been exploring while the other 2 are doing what they do best - snoozing.

I bought 2 sets - that's why it's this big. Now I'm realizing I didn't have to put panels on the bottom so I could have put those somewhere else and made it even bigger. One set would be enough for most people but then you have to choose 1 color and I wanted to mix them up.

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Wooooooow! That is an awesome cat condo. Super cool. My crew is giving me THE look now while checking my bankaccount;-)

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wooooooow! That is an awesome cat condo. Super cool. My crew is giving me THE look now while checking my bankaccount;-)
LOLOLOL It wasn't too bad on the bank account. I also like that it's made out of nylon so you can clean it with a wet paper towel. However it's very thin material so it won't last forever. And you have to have patience to put it together. It's made in China of course.

Here's my star grading:
Quality - 3
Price - 5
Ease of putting together - 2
Appearance - 5
Average 3.75 stars

@MelissaAlice ain't that the truth! I didn't just share an apartment but also a room. Bathroom? We had 1 for 4 girls. The last place I lived in before graduation we also had a cat. The funny thing was the only place for the litter box was in the pantry on the floor; you would slide the door to get some food out and the smell of cat poop would hit you in the face. But when you're 21 it ain't a big deal.

Last edited:

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol. It looks awesome! Maybe he’ll adventure over there eventually when he sees how much fun everyone else is having.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Condo commando tjsmkd for th review and cute pics!
Have you tried a dollar store laser for the condo? Or was the first thing I thought of when I saw it :)

I also Bought at the dollar tree store in the auto section off white microfiber car towels
That fit perfect on perches and cat tree condos I could never find th right size to fit -
I give these a 5 rating because the amazingly wash nice and don’t fall apart amd fit perfect
They are so soft and a nice color- often sold out quick but they restock
Head smooches to all! ((Hugs))

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Condo commando tjsmkd for th review and cute pics!
Have you tried a dollar store laser for the condo? Or was the first thing I thought of when I saw it :)

I also Bought at the dollar tree store in the auto section off white microfiber car towels
That fit perfect on perches and cat tree condos I could never find th right size to fit -
I give these a 5 rating because the amazingly wash nice and don’t fall apart amd fit perfect
They are so soft and a nice color- often sold out quick but they restock
Head smooches to all! ((Hugs))
I can't believe I went to the dollar store today and forgot to check.....oy. Looks like I'm gonna have to make a special trip.

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom I will also look for the lasers. I used to have a couple laying around but I can't find either one of them. I guess for $1 I can afford another one.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Lol I bought s laser at the dollar store the often day bcz I needed those size batteries for my lighted tweezerman - got creative bcz I could not find the batteries in box store lol
Gotta love the dollar store for some things

How’s the crew?

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom my crew is doing good. I got Henry some prednisone pills to see if it helps with his stuffiness. I haven't started him on it yet because his symptoms come and go and right now they're gone.

The 3 nekkids are spending a lot of time in the same place like the bed or the sofa, so I think the integration has been a success.

I have to bathe all 3 of them.....I've been putting it off but this weekend is gonna be it. Wish me luck; I hate it as much as they do.

How's your crew?

GabbyJ

Lairian
Oh man, if we didn’t have ringworm I’d buy two right now. Can’t imagine cleaning each section everyday:ROFLMAO: