Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Champion

Shauntay

Banned
Berlin received her championship this saturday and placed 5th best shorthair. Sunday she accumulated 35 points towards her grand and placed 2nd best all breed in show, out of 60 champs and grand champs.

On a side note, she hissed her little head off at the intact cats...Id like to see what she can achieve at a show when she's not being a little bugger!

Bella07

Banned
:ThumbsUp: Woooo Hoooo!!! Congrats!
I can not wait to get a Sphynx of my own---Showing in the alter class is high on my list! I can not wait to do it!

Shauntay

Banned
Jacky, if Berlin can get one third of the way to her Grand Champion title in one day with all the spitting she did, Cleo will have no issues! We didnt even take pictures this weekend, lol...I was too busy trying to hide from embarassment! Maybe when she starts to cycle she wont be so disgusted with all the males' advances. She most definitely had a few crushing on her cute little butt!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Cleo was the 8th best sphynx alter in CFA last yea.
You know she would have been in the top 4 if she did not act up.
She needs 25 Grand Points but I have not showed her in almost a year.
I am afraid of a dq.
She has cost herself finals because she acted up.
I am trying vanilla at the next show.
Her breeder said it works for him.
I hope Berlin acts better at her next show.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on making Champion so soon...especially despite Berlin sporting a 'tude at the show!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He said the vanilla masks the smell of the other cats and to dab it on Cleos nose so I will try it.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats sounds like all in all it was a good show!

Oh and a secret the new sphynx lair shampoo is going to be Vanilla. Turns out coconut is not a natural scent so we could not us it because our shampoo is all natural!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Berlin received her championship this saturday and placed 5th best shorthair. Sunday she accumulated 35 points towards her grand and placed 2nd best all breed in show, out of 60 champs and grand champs.

On a side note, she hissed her little head off at the intact cats...Id like to see what she can achieve at a show when she's not being a little bugger!

Do you show in both Canada and the US?

Shauntay

Banned
Next year we will be expanding our show circuit to the US with hopefully one of her daughters! For now, we are just showing CCA and TICA, all canadian shows :)

Thank you all for the congrats, it means a lot to me!

Congrats!!!! Berlin just did not want all of those silly boys bothering her!

As for the vanilla, that is a trick used with introducing house bunnies and our hairless ratties to each other! Dab on a bit of vanilla and that is what they smell, not each other, so it helps when introducing. It worked too!

Back