Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New diagnosis and job loss

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Sheldon13 I'm a loner too so can imagine very well you feel nervous about living with a friend. But glad you can stay somewhere. Keeping my fingers crossed you'll find a job soon so you can go live on your own again.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well, I’ve had 2 job interviews this week. One went really well and the other was just ok. I’m moving in with my friend on April 22. Packing my stuff up has been depressing. I really hope I get a job offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

QuillsMom

Lairian
Best of luck to you hearing back about the jobs!! I’m so sorry to hear of what you’re going through. As a side though, have you considered side income by selling your art? You could do pet portraits!

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Best of luck to you hearing back about the jobs!! I’m so sorry to hear of what you’re going through. As a side though, have you considered side income by selling your art? You could do pet portraits!
I have done a couple of commissions.
These were don’t for a friend of her daughter’s bunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

QuillsMom

Lairian
Those are fantastic! I think you should definitely do it! I can’t afford anything right now since we’re cpntendong with Quill’s vet bills but I definitely would buy one once we’ve caught up!

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations!!! Very pleased for you! {}When do you start?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sheldon13 ahhh! So excited for you ! They are lucky to have you!
I knew you could do it ! Happy dance ! Congrats!
Hugs n head smoches for this awesome news!
Sending a cyber congrats bouquet!
22708AD7-A5C4-4B45-9FB5-828D832950C2.jpeg

4D59A060-B16E-4309-93BC-589CFC30FE08.jpeg

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's great! I just started a new job myself a month ago, and it's nervy wondering "will I like the work, will I like the people...?" It's tiring and intense though the first few weeks in particular.

MaddieP

Lairian
Congratulations!! I'm also a newish member of the lair, but I just wanted to say you have so much talent and wisdom and we're lucky to have you as a member of the Lair family. I definitely am gonna get in line for some bunny portaits!

Gesundheit

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was away from the lair for a few years dealing with depression, so I'm here catching up. I have an update post in the works, as well, and I want to add my congratulations for your accomplishments! ♥