Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New, dont own a sphynx yet

nikkie

Lairian
Just thought i would introduce myself to everyone. I am not yet an owner of a sphynx but i am hoping that this year maybe by the end of the summer I will be the proud owner of a sphynx cat!! I have been fascinated with the breed for some time and just recently seen a man with one over the holidays and instantly fell in love!! I told my hubby I MUST have one now.

Anyone know any good breeders in Ontario, preferably around Toronto area. I live in Niagara Falls, and have been trying to find a breeder thats as close as possible.

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! I plan on bringing a beautiful Sphynx kitten into my home this summer as well. Best of Luck in your search!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair and good luck in your search. I can't help, my favorite breeder is in Michigan.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the lair! There are a few Canadian members here that might have breeder suggestions. Good luck:BigSmile:

danimcd

Lairian
lol i'll pm you, i found a few while in my search.

good luck and let us know how it goes!:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:

Avasmommy

Lairian
I dont own one YET, but I am paying on one! Gratz for making the leap to start looking for a breeder!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello nikkie and welcome to Sphynxlair! Sounds like your on the right track! Good luck with your search and please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair! Best wishes in finding a breeder. Your new baby will be worth the wait, I promise!!!:ThumbsUp:

MalinkaS

Lairian
I wish to find a Sphinx! they can not love! they are like children! a full-fledged members of our family! how we ever lived without them, now can not imagine!:Wink:

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
welcome to the lair and good luck in your search for a reeder sorry i cannot help with your search but i live in the uk lol so i wouldnt know where to start.
i too am waiting on a sphynx i have found a fab breeder and am on the waiting list so i'm hoping to have my new baby in September this year its sooo exiting.
hope you enjoy the forum and hope you find a great breeder soon.
there are a lot of things to think about when looking for a breeder i'm sure everyone can give you loads of advise on this xxx:ThumbsUp:

gizmo6370

Banned
Welcome to the lair Nikkie...and good luck in your search....and make sure that the breeder of your choice scans their breeders for HCM! :Wink::Smile:

bellasmom

Banned
Welcome! Good luck on your search! Make sure you ask your breeder TONS of questions and we all hope you find a good one.

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome. I hope you are able to find a breeder. It takes awhile to find one you trust.