Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New here from Nashville, TN

Penelope

Lairian
Hi guys! I'm not new to cats (I have 3 snuggly rescues who are my babies!) but I AM new to Sphynx! I am really interested in showing, and I think Sphynx is the breed for me. My husband and I currently live in a small duplex, so we are trying to figure out right now if we can squeeeeeeze another kitty in our house. I think if we add more high perches and things for them to do, it may not be so bad. Right? Right? :Laugh: Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I'll be lurking for a while doing some research for my new baby when the time comes. I recently got in contact with a breeder in my general area but it's hard to start from square one because I have no relationships with anyone. I guess it will come in time . . . Anyways hi and you guys seem like a lot of fun!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Penelope, Glad you found us:ThumbsUp: I am sure you can fit another kitty in your home, and wish you luck on your search. just keep in mind that A sphynx is like A potato chip and you can't stop at one.:Wink:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
I know a breeder in Sweetwater Tenn.
She has nice sphynx.
I started from square one also and now have 3 sphynx.
They are great cats.
BTW I used to live in a 2 bedroom apartment and had 6 cats.
Why dont you join my group on showing?
I show my sphynx and can give you advice on showing.
Here is the link
http://www.sphynxlair.com/group.php?groupid=9

Penelope

Lairian
Thank you thank you all!

Mews, I just looked up that breeder in Sweetwater and it looks pretty nice! I have a couple questions though . . . I may PM you if you don't mind. It's all so overwhelming when you start out, and it's hard to choose between all of the breeders when you don't necessarily know what you are looking for!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Penelope and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are happy you found us! Nothing but happy freindly people here who own Sphynx cats!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Lord, I sound like a broken record...LOL. But welcome, Penelope, to the kindest place I know. You've come to the right place for everything sphynx. We love our babies, this site and each other.
Glad you're part of our little family now! Good luck meeting that little sphynx baby that's wondering where you are and why haven't you come to get him/her yet?
Susi and the gang

Back