Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Luckless Poppy

Lairian
Hi! We are new here! Just got our first Sphynx baby on April 8. He's 3 months old and we are so in love with him! I named him Akhenaten after the alien pharaoh of Egypt. Akhen for short. My wife and I also have a 1 year old human boy ;) So excited to have found sphynx lair. The picture with his name on it, was the first picture we ever saw of him from our breeder. Thanks in advance for the welcome! ❤️
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Luckless Poppy Looks like you are up and running. Yes your pics are uploaded in the media section:) I had to check them out...lol. Many post the pics in the thread and then create an album or they tell everyone they made the album and can check them out. We all hate to miss pics!

Patti

KelseaLoren

Lairian
Luckless Poppy, Oh my goodness, they are both so cute! I keep looking through the pics that you have posted here on the lair and I just keep cracking up because the two of them are so precious together. I also just wanted to tell you that I live the name Akhenaten! I love Ancient Egyptian history and that is one of my favorite periods to study and when I read his name I hit myself on the forehead, why didn't I think of that name! Congrats, your family is beautiful.

Back