Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New here

ktate88

Banned
Hi everyone! I'm new here and a new sphynx kitten owner.

My sphynx story...
I work at an animal hospital and about 4-5 years ago I met our only sphynx patient, Gus. I knew immediately I wanted one of my own but knew I wasn't at a place in my life to be able to provide everything a pet may need.

I had been thinking about getting a cat or kitten this summer. That is when Gus moved back to our area. I knew then it was time for my own sphynx. I started searching online for Florida breeders, but actually found Marco on Facebook in Pennsylvania. I fell in love with Marco and made the commitment.

I flew to Pennsylvania to get him and we flew back to Florida. Poor guy didn't really have a name the first week-- I had the hardest time deciding. Marco is now Niles. He has been with me for 3 weeks now. I'm so glad that Gus came back to nudge me along to get Niles. I absolutely adore my little guy.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Many of us have "Sphynx shaped"' guardian angels too. I look forward to hearing more aobut you and Niles.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ktate88 and welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you made the commitment, you will not regret it! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats and welcome to the Lair. Where in the Panhandle are you? I'm close to Panama City.

Can't wait to hear more about Niles.

ktate88

Banned
Thank you everyone! :)

Cathie: Tallahassee.

Dreaming: I added them to my album...or so I thought. Looks like profile pic didn't work either

Back