Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New here

LeviandKoko

Lairian
Hello my name is Steph and I recently got two sphynx babies in the last three months. I’ve named them Leviathan and Koneko, she got flown in all the way from the Ukraine and we picked her up in Brooklyn NY. They’re the absolute sweetest babies on the planet though . I’ve always wanted a sphynx so one of my dreams in life has finally been reached. Leviathan is the black sphynx and Koneko is the tri-colored baby. They’re both around the same age too. But hello we are new here and I’m happy to find an online community devoted to these beautiful little kitties!

Attachments

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! Your babies are just beautiful :love: Hope you will share them growing up with us! Are they both from Ukraine?:)

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
They are both adorable!!! Congratulations on making your dream come true! They are a wonderful breed!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@LeviandKoko Welcome to the lair family Happy double gotcha! they are absolutely adorable..
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.. we all come together here for the love of nakids

be sure to check out the help center for great threads on sphynx life :)
do not hesitate to ask any questions.. .we all help each other
I look forward to many pics and tales of your babies on the sphynx journey

hugs n head smooches

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @LeviandKoko and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a pair of cuties you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Levethian and Koneko are both gorgeous and cute! Can imagine you love them a lot. Hope to hear and see a lot of them.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh I just love the picture of them snuggling on top of each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro