Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New here!

myspecialboy

Lairian
I know that a lot of human meds can be given to animals. Have they thought about the liquid Zithromax that they give children? It's much easier to get 20mg in liquid form than cutting up a pill. Besides, I bet it would be easier to give, as well!

playswithfire

Lairian
Just wanted to say, my kitten is having similar issues and this was very helpful and informative. Thanks everyone!
I'm still taking my kitten to the vet first and talking to my breeder about it but this will be a great topic to bring up in discussion with them and a good supplement to any treatment I get for her.

katarinaone

Lairian
We're thinking about getting another one and have contacted a different breeder and will definately go and visit regularly until we can take her/him home.. Just to make sure we know that they are healthy. Even though Phoebe wasn't healthy I would never give her back!! :Adore:

Brooke

Banned
We're thinking about getting another one and have contacted a different breeder and will definately go and visit regularly until we can take her/him home.. Just to make sure we know that they are healthy. Even though Phoebe wasn't healthy I would never give her back!! :Adore:
YAY!! The only thing better than a sphynx is TWO sphynxes! (or 3 or 4...) :Wink: