Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New home, same great fuzz balls

Cheriebobomb

Lairian
My partner and I just moved into a beautiful new apartment. Our fur babies have moved before and are adjusting great!! We have one naked names Peaches, a fluffy fat ginger cat names Little Miss, and a rescue pit mix names Amelia Pond. Extra points if you get the reference! Peach is 4, Miss is 5, and Amelia is 2. They all get along great, Amelia completely loves Peach and tries to clean her daily, which has helped with her wicked blackheads. Unfortunately I have a hairless that HATES bathing so it's hard work to get her clean. She loves all things fluffy and warm and sleeps under the sheets pressed against me every night. If I end up working an overnight she is lost without me.
cb7488a6ce8ef1cb2dff8e2a15b3ec04.jpg
af92f9a308303853119d74d5e4d50e9d.jpg
c4e0ab8529577ec1b440932b25561db9.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
hello and welcome to you and your crew (the Doctor Who reference among them). It sometimes takes a while to get the hang of bathing Sphynx, especially when there so vehemently against it. Patience and trying different techniques can be helpful. If the bathtub is a no go, try the kitchen sink, and if that's a no go, try a portable tub. Some Sphynx can tolerate a quick bath, and others (like mine) like a very long drawn out procedure.

Fingers crossed.

Back