Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Hot Spot- The Kaotic Kitty Kabana

kaoticharmony

Banned
Well my Kitty Cabana is going over very well!!! There is enough space for all 4 of my cats to gather in there around the heater vent. I draped blankets (leaving a little opening in case it gets too warm) around the sides and added extra padding on top for those delicate kitty bottoms.

I don't think it's been empty for more than 10 minutes (aside from at bed time).

Venus keepts running out and climbing on me so I can see how toasty she is then she goes back. I think I made her day! There's nothing like a freshly heated Sphynx!

Shiva chased the little guys out for about 15 minutes so the adults could enjoy it. Kuma says with her fur coat it's a little warm, but she likes hanging around the doorway.

Neon was the first one in... he was very quiet about it. Venus used it as her hiding place for plotting attacks at one point.

I love watching my kids play... nothing like happy babies

ckutkuhn7

Banned
too cute. a little heated hut! My kitties constantly huddle around the vent by the side table in the livingroom, I hung a fleece blanket over the window and wall to cut down the cold coming off that so now the corner is roasty toasty.

kaoticharmony

Banned
Looks like a cat fort. :BigSmile:

That thought entered my mind while I was layering the blankets. Thet have been customizing it the best thet can, but mom keeps pulling the leopard rug and extra blankets out....she says she doesn't want the heater vent covered. I noticed Venus dragging her catnip bag in there...guess there's gonna be a wild party in the fort tonight!

Awwwwww...Shiva is in there with them right now. That's good to see. Since he started on the pain killers he sleeps most of the time. He's in there getting bathed.