Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New kitten pictures!!! I need a name.

for_serious

Lairian
Here he is!! He's absolutely awesome... I'm in love. I thought I was going to name him Darwin but I'm not sure it suits him. What about Meeko? My boyfriend likes Keeno. What do you guys think?:Idea:

Attachments

• shawnspics 009.jpg
    shawnspics 009.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 64
  • shawnspics 010.jpg
    shawnspics 010.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 61
  • shawnspics 019.jpg
    shawnspics 019.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 58

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a handsome boy! I especially like the 3rd pic. I'm not very creative with names but lots of others on here can help. Congratulations on your new baby!

susi794

Staff member
He's very handsome....I think he looks more like a Keeno than a Meeko. But I would name him Beasley or Ellington--I like that too. But mostly I like the names of things--I named one of mine Eggnog, another-- Cheesecurl and another-- Zuchini. My sis wants to name her next one T-Rex. I also like the name Amame (Ah-ma-may) which is a Japanese word for earthy, mushroomy smell/taste. And most of us think our cats smell like mushrooms--so they smell amame--I also like Noodle, Spider, Derwood, Juice....but I'm a little weird. Try out a few on him and see what he likes.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love him and have a cat named Meeko.
She is my almost 10 year old cat.
My new sphynx that is coming on sat is Mystic Polar Bare.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is sooo beautiful! I like big long dignified names...
He looks like an EDWARD to me......I also like
SHADOWFAX
CATASTROPHE
MOONLIGHT
LUGOSI short for Bella Lugosi....
MULLIGAN
NOODLES
MERCEDES
BISMARK
MAO ......cantonese for cat
LINGUINI
BLUEBERRY
EYORE

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a cute baby...am in love again! :Adore::Adore::Adore:

I like Keeno, I also like Acer, Maple, Fernlea and Darwin...

I've had cats called Stanislav and Inappropriate Smith before now so I wouldn't trust my name calling abilities!!

X

dragynflye

Lairian
i love him! the third picture is just too precious! makes me even more anxious to bring home my kimo.

i like keeno, but is sound an awful lot like kimo (my new baby's name), so maybe that's why. i have always loved the name darwin, and have always wanted to name a critter darwin.

for_serious

Lairian
Aw thanks guys! Also, thanks for the input. He has little kitten dreams when he's sleeping haha. He moves his mouth like he's going to meow and paws like he is running. I've never seen that before!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
lol aww Snuff used to do that...sometimes her little lips will quirver (sp?), its so cute!! Lately she will jump will fast and meow at the same time when she wakes up as if she was fighting with something or freaked out. Wierd silly cat!

Back