Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New kitten question!

Hey guys, my wonderful husband has decided I can start kitten shopping for a new addition for my family!!!

I have spent hours scouring the internet, talked to a few breeders, & still I am left scratching my head. Hoping you guys can help point me in the right direction as far as a new family member goes.

Obviously a breeder who does thorough testing etc is incredibly important (hcm, etc) I am not picky on male or female, I just have one requirement, blue eyes!

Who have you guys adopted from that practices good ethics, & has sweet, healthy & loving kittens?! HELP!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Doriansmamma,
Good luck on your search! Please keep us posted! To all who respond, please use PM(Private messaging) when naming breeders. (legal purposes).
Thanks,:ThumbsUp:
Admin

Thanks everyone!! It's really exciting & frustrating looking! I want him/her now! Please pm if you know guys know any great breeders! In the meantime....back to my "quest" :BigSmile:

susi794

Staff member
Wonderful husband???? :Wink: Again I repeat my question, "Does he have any older, fatter brothers I can marry?":LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good luck with your hunt for the baby that is desperately looking for you--I know you'll find each other!

Wonderful husband???? :Wink: Again I repeat my question, "Does he have any older, fatter brothers I can marry?":LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good luck with your hunt for the baby that is desperately looking for you--I know you'll find each other!
:LOL: He's an only child!

Thanks guys, I will let you know how I make out! I really am hoping to have our new family member here within the next month to two months! So exciting!!!