Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Kitten

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Everyone,

Well most of you know what happened to Fuzz, we have picked out a new kitten & he will be arriving in a few weeks & I just thought I would share my excitement! We haven't thought of a name yet though. His pic is below.

Attachments

• s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 26

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Woo Hoo, I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures and read stories about the little fella. If you're taking name requests, I suggest Batman. hahehhehe, I just watched Dark Knight.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Kerrie we are soooooo happy for you!!!! Is it A boy or girl? We all want to know, we would love to help pick A name but know this is your choice and what ever you decide will be perfect! We all Welcome one spoiled Sphynx to Sphynxlair!!!!!!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is a boy; He is Chlt/ White. Name suggestions would be great! I was thinking Loki; it means trouble maker. But it is so hard to name a a pet without seeing their personality. I know my dogs will be happy! It took them 3 days to look at me when I took Fuzz in & didn't come back with him. He is not from the breeder Fuzz was from; she had a litter with 2 boys but we didn't care for their colors & the reason we got Fuzz in the winter is because we don't work a lot in the winter. So she wouldn't have another litter till late in the summer & we wouldn't have a ton of time to work with a new kitten so she gave us the $ back & we found this little guy.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yea, he's kinda got that weird Kramerish look for those who watch seinfeld. Although a funny thing happened yesterday even though it has nothing to do with sphynx... the fabric cubes that have the holes in the sides.... my Bull Terrier Trouble got his head & 1 leg stuck in it, the hole is as big as his head but he was stuck like that for a good hour or so!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think he seen Fuzz in it & thought he could do it too! Anyone that wants to view my not so bright bully here is the link:

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kerrie,
please keep us updated as soon as you get him.
make sure you share some pics too!
good luck,
can't wait!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Conrats on the new kitten! The video was hiliarous. You should upload it to America's funniest Home Video! I've been trying to get something worthy to send them but I'm always too late with the camera :(

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am going to meet her in Cleveland to pick him up this Sunday the 26th. My dogs are always doing something goofy. The one in the video is like a baby huey... he just loves everything & one... it is not getting the dogs used to the kitten it is getting the kitten used to the dogs. When I brought Fuzz home he was just trying to kiss him all the time & poor Fuzz was like leave me alone... but then after a day they were the best of friends; I laughed because we basically bought a pet for our dog.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Can't wait to hear some stories about your new baby and I hope he likes your dogs as much as they will him. They just seem so sweet I never really new much about the breed. Best of luck on your trip this weekend!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you I am very excited for the new kitten! Bull Terriers are very sweet... its the females that can be a little nasty (but that is the terrier group; males are usually more affectionate) They are a rare breed like the Sphynx so a lot of people don't know much about them but when they hear there name automatically assume they are mean because of the Bull & Terrier. They are very much like my Sphynx was... very clingy, Padoodimus the other one I have will stand in the shower with me if I don't lock the door so he can't get in. Sometimes too clingy, but I think that is why I like the Sphynx so much.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well i may not get the kitten this weekend; she wanted to meet in Cleveland which is fine but at 6 p.m. on Sunday which puts me home at 11ish & then to get him settled in & the dogs calmed down i would say 2ish... i have to be at work on Monday at 4 a.m. and with what i do it is not real good to be tired at work. So i asked her if we could do it Sat or earlier on Sunday & she asked if 5 p.m. was better which only improves it an hour, i emailed her back & let her know that it really doesn't help much more so i am waiting for her response. so i'll let you all know what happens.

Moonstone

Lairian
hoooooo....
bad news for you !!!
you were so excited about this little boy...
I sincerely hope it could match better with another appointment this Week End !

Cross the finger !

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
That stinks, lets hope she can meet you on sat. I wish I lived closer I would go while you napped! Let us know! I will keep my fingers crossed!:tinysmile_grin_t:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well we worked it out; we are going to meet Sunday at 6 a.m. which means getting up by 2 a.m. but at least i will be rested for work on Monday. I felt bad but it is so dangerous to be tired with what i do & it is not fair to the people that are working with me.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OK, He is now at home! We are working on him getting used to the "big" dogs... they tend to startle him when they get excited. But already going in litterbox & playing like a mad man!

Back