Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Kitten

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to announce I have a new kitten on the way! I have had Lucille Bald for a year and a half now and decided that she needs a friend. I've placed a deposit on a new brother for her, his name is Archie Bald. He is not a sphynx, however. I have decided to go with a Peterbald this time around as they seem to be a little hardier than Sphynx (and Lucille has already been diagnosed with false tendon)! I get to go to Quebec from Hershey, PA in October to pick him up! He's the guy sitting up in the middle of this photo. I am worried Lucille won't like him at first, especially since she's been an only for so long, but I know she'll fall in love eventually and we'll be a happy family together!
40259617_1969483756444418_2285265713524375552_n.jpg

Congratulations! I love these kitties! I can’t wait to hear more about your handsome boy and how him and Lucille adjust, I bet she will be thrilled!

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congratulations! Archie Bald is a very handsome and adorable boy. Lucille will be happy with her new buddy

Yoda mom

Staff member
@kdmotter So exciting ! Archie Bald is adorable !
Be sure to have all the documents needed for the border planned out ahead of time

He is absolutely precious!

Look forward to gotcha pics amd updates of Lucille a bald amd Archie Bald together !

There are several threads on intros ! I use a separate kitty room for slow intros
Introducing a new adult sphynx cat or sphynx kitten into the home

I also call ahead and book a Wellness check -some contracts require it within so many days of gotcha day

@Gryffindor , is a valuable resource

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
How absolutely perfect, and I totally love love love the names. So appropriate. Keep us updated!