Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

New Kitty!!!!!

I have been watching this little guy grow via pictures since he was 2-3 weeks old, the time has felt like it has gone by soooooo slow and I still won't be able to get him until July 17-18...it has been torture!!

Anyways here are a few pictures of Petrie (Dinosaur from the movie Land Before Time, so now I have a Ducky and a Petire!) I would post a pic of his mommy and daddy but all I have is from the breeders website and not sure if that's allowed.

Someone make July get here!!!!! :D

Attachments

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have been watching this little guy grow via pictures since he was 2-3 weeks old, the time has felt like it has gone by soooooo slow and I still won't be able to get him until July 17-18...it has been torture!!

Anyways here are a few pictures of Petrie (Dinosaur from the movie Land Before Time, so now I have a Ducky and a Petire!) I would post a pic of his mommy and daddy but all I have is from the breeders website and not sure if that's allowed.

Someone make July get here!!!!! :D
OMG Another pinky odd-eye!! I'm SOOO in love :Adore::Adore::Adore: You're so lucky!!!!! Hurry up July!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congratulations on your new addition. I love the name. Petrie was one of my favorites from that series. :ThumbsUp:

He is pretty. Is he odd eyed blue and green or will the green eye look more gold as he grows?

Congratulations on your new addition. I love the name. Petrie was one of my favorites from that series. :ThumbsUp:

He is pretty. Is he odd eyed blue and green or will the green eye look more gold as he grows?

His eye will be more gold than green :) She had another odd eye boy in the litter but is keeping him on breeder hold. Her cats are just beautiful, I met her last year at the National Capital Cat Show and just loved her cats :)

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Are you going to show?
I love her site and cats.
They would do well at shows no doubt.
My pms are full now.

What a beauty! Whatever ilovemysphynx is offering for a deposit I will pay more just let me know and I will take him off your hands :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

I love the odd eyes and the all pink!

Are you going to show?
I love her site and cats.
They would do well at shows no doubt.
My pms are full now.

I won't be showing..he will just be a pet to me. I use to ride and show horses in hunter/jumpers and then after that I was into junior handling and such with dog shows and our Boxer's when I was younger. So time to take a break and enjoy my babies without having to stress over everyone and their opinions. Some people can be down right nasty at shows, it's crazy.

One day maybe I will get back into it :) Showing was definitely fun though

What a beauty! Whatever ilovemysphynx is offering for a deposit I will pay more just let me know and I will take him off your hands :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

I love the odd eyes and the all pink!
Haha! I feel so attached to him already without even meeting him I couldn't give him up :) Hopefully planning on driving up to have a play date with him in the next few weekends and I can't wait!!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments..I never would have thought I would become so addicted to cats most importantly I got addicted to the Sphynx.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
His eye will be more gold than green :) She had another odd eye boy in the litter but is keeping him on breeder hold. Her cats are just beautiful, I met her last year at the National Capital Cat Show and just loved her cats :)
His eyes are beautiful. I don't know much about how odd eyes come about. I have seen a lot of gold/blue so I wasn't sure if green/blue was something new. :Wink: Somedays (when I'm looking for an excuse not to do laundry) I troll Sphynxsites in the name of 'research'. I think I saw these boys, but now I can't remember where. I need to start taking notes!

I never would have thought I would become so addicted to cats most importantly I got addicted to the Sphynx.
Teeheehee. Spoken like a true Sphynx addict. I happens to all of us, but don't worry, you're safe here!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can see why it is pure torture waiting for this precious jewel. Soon baby will be in your arms, soon.