Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Member Intro

LuckDuck

Lairian
Hi everyone. I found this site while looking for my new best friend. I lost my dear girl this past March. I had her for 17 years but I guess cancer conquers all. She was such a quirky cat and was my best friend. I was heartbroken when I lost her and still find my self teary eyed from time to time. Thankfully I have my loyal dober boy to help get me through as well as my plethora of foster animals. However, I decided long ago my next kitty would be a sphynx so I could cuddle up with something in bed without having to worry about itchy hair. I am not having much luck but if anything I am patient. Thanks for creating such a great site everyone!

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi & welcome to the Lair! I'm very sorry for the loss of your precious girl but wish you the best of luck finding the perfect sphynx buddy!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello LuckDuck and welcome to Sphynxlair! So sorry for your loss. Keep checking our rescue area here Sphynx Cat Rescue Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community!:ThumbsUp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
I'm sorry for your loss, it's hard and heartbreaking.
Best Wishes finding your baby.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to our family of friends and thank you for allowing us to share your journey for the special little kitty that is looking for you out there somewhere. I understand how you feel about losing your precious best friend, but it will be a testimonial to the love you shared with her that you have so much left over you can share it with another cat.

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

to SphynxLair

I sympathize with you and know how it feels. I just lost one of my girls a week ago.
Time will heal, but we never forget how they touched our lives.​

Back