Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

new moon

silly4lilly

Lairian
any twilight fans? i am going to see new moon tonight at midnight i am soo excited! we bought the tickets like 2 months ago!!

me and my friend heard robert pattinson was going to be on Regis & Kelly today...so we woke up at 3:00 am this morning, took a train to NY and waited in line for 3 hours to see if we could get in on standby, because we didnt have tickets. well we stood outside in the cold windy NY weather from about 6 to 9:00 and we werent able to get in :Cry: we were so dissappointed!!! we did see regis walking into the building, though, which was pretty cool. while we were waiting in line people from the Wendy Williams show came up to us and said they had free tickets to her show.. so we ended up going to her show and we are in the audience. i felt kind of bad because i have never seen her show!!! i only see clips of it on "the soup" when they make fun of it!! but it was overall pretty good. the episode airs tonight at midnight

Brooke

Banned
any twilight fans? i am going to see new moon tonight at midnight i am soo excited! we bought the tickets like 2 months ago!!

me and my friend heard robert pattinson was going to be on Regis & Kelly today...so we woke up at 3:00 am this morning, took a train to NY and waited in line for 3 hours to see if we could get in on standby, because we didnt have tickets. well we stood outside in the cold windy NY weather from about 6 to 9:00 and we werent able to get in :Cry: we were so dissappointed!!! we did see regis walking into the building, though, which was pretty cool. while we were waiting in line people from the Wendy Williams show came up to us and said they had free tickets to her show.. so we ended up going to her show and we are in the audience. i felt kind of bad because i have never seen her show!!! i only see clips of it on "the soup" when they make fun of it!! but it was overall pretty good. the episode airs tonight at midnight

That's funny, I've only ever seen her on "the Soup", too, and they make her look like a total train wreck!! :LOL::LOL:

PitRottMommy

Banned
I'm a big fan of the Twilight BOOKS, the movies haven't been that good for me...so after the first one...I vowed to stop watching them.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well at this very moment I am the worlds worst mom! Our daughter wanted to go to the movie at midnight (she is 11) and my sister was going, had the tickets and some of her friends. We did not let her go and she is so mad at us! There is no way she would have got up for school today and besides report cards came home 2 days ago and hers was not the greatest:ThumbsDown: not very bad but she can get all A's if she tries but chooses to not put in extra effort and just takes B's and C's. Any way I am sure she will go see it some time this weekend but at A normal time! I hate the movie theater so she has to go with friends I much rather rent A movie and watch it from the couch! The pause button is such A great thing.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I'm a huge fan! I love the books and the movies. I am going to see New Moon some time next week. My stepmom is a fan so we will be going together.

That's too bad you missed Robert Pattinson. A lot of people think he should've been People's sexiest man. I'm a little torn on that one- I just think of him as Edward Cullen! :LOL:

Me too about the Wendy Williams show- they make fun of her so bad! That is the only time I've seen her.

silly4lilly

Lairian
new moon was AWSOME!!!! i cant wait for the 3rd movie!!!! next year when he goes on regis and kelly i will have to arrive earlier at like 4:00 or 5:00 a.m.!!! thats so funny no one has seen wendy williams show, only on the soup. my dad tried watching it last night and he was like i had to turn it off after 10 mins that lady is so annoying LOL

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I only saw her on some annoying comercial that was on like every 5 minutes before the show started again and that drove me nuts:Dizzy:
I am sure it was fun being there, must have been A good laugh to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just came back from seeing New Moon and I'm not really sure how I feel about it :Worn-out: On the one hand it was soooooo much better then the first one, but on the other hand they just aren't doing the books justice:Angry: Then there's the fact that it completely illegal for me to drool for Taylor Lautner. :Pudently:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Then there's the fact that it completely illegal for me to drool for Taylor Lautner. :Pudently:

It's not illegal back in England, so only feel slightly guilty for thinking he's hot :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Watched it last night. Was surprised by all the laugh out loud moments. I hate Kristen Stewart though, her 'acting' is awful so she spoils it for me. Loved reading the half finished Midnight Sun, just because its from Edwards point of view and not Bella's.

Can't wait for the next film.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
My friend took our daughter on Sunday. She seemed to like it. She keeps telling me about it but I never got in to it so I have no idea what she is talking about. Thank god I have friends who like the movies!

silly4lilly

Lairian
It's not illegal back in England, so only feel slightly guilty for thinking he's hot :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Watched it last night. Was surprised by all the laugh out loud moments. I hate Kristen Stewart though, her 'acting' is awful so she spoils it for me. Loved reading the half finished Midnight Sun, just because its from Edwards point of view and not Bella's.

Can't wait for the next film.

ya, she always has such a stupid look on her face!!!! and in real life she has like no personality. plus everyone hates her because she is dating robert in real life :Angry: lucky her. i cant wait for the next movie.. i dont read the books but my friend does so she told me everything that is going to happen :Laugh:

PS: team edward or team jacob?

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL..she always looks so tortured! Heartstrings for team edward and hormones for team jacob:Cool: I liked the movie..ok so I am a 53 byr old nerd lol.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have to be Team Edward because Bella loves him more! Have to follow your heart.

:LOL: you're right Marnasobsession - hormones for Jacob :LOL::LOL:.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't think the 2nd was as good as the first... we watched the new moon last week ... thankfully I get bootlegs & we didn't have to deal with mad crowds & watched it from the couch.

Back