Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Naked Baby Found!!!

emmysmom10

Lairian
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!:ThumbsUp::Laugh::BigSmile::Woo: A very wonderful opportunity fell in my lap today! My Christmas Miracle Kitty will be coming to his new home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I are gushing with happiness, and I don't think our Emmy will mind a play buddy either.
I will most definitely post pictures tomorrow to share our new bundle of joy with the Lair!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Exciting. Congrats!!!:ThumbsUp:
Looking forward to pics.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How exciting!! big congrats!! you'll have to tell us the story as well.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats! Do you have a name picked out for the little one?

emmysmom10

Lairian
Well his name is Monty right now, he's almost 18 weeks old...but my husband's qualification for a new kitty was that we had to name it Chemo/Keemo! MEN!! I noticed someone else on the Lair has a kitty named Keemo...great minds must think a like! I wanted him to be Monty Python:)

Gizzymom

Banned
Well his name is Monty right now, he's almost 18 weeks old...but my husband's qualification for a new kitty was that we had to name it Chemo/Keemo! MEN!! I noticed someone else on the Lair has a kitty named Keemo...great minds must think a like! I wanted him to be Monty Python:)
LOVE the name!!! Was considering that when I got my baby!!!:LOL:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
**squee** congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics and read the whole story! :BigSmile:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great Xmas gift- Congrats!!! Please post pics soon I'm dying to see him:BigSmile:

x0jules0x

Lairian
ahh im excited for you!!! :BigSmile: Congrats!! and like everyone else.. cant wait to see the pics and hear the story!! yay! :BigSmile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats...that is a pretty darn cool Christmas gift from Santa there! Of course we all want to see pictures after you bring him home.