Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Nude Mom

NudeJunkie

Lairian
Hello there! I'm new to the forum, and a new owner of a nude, and really enjoying reading all the posts. I've had Sphynx brain for a number of years and always wanted one, but between my husband thinking they were ugly and a busy household, it just always got put off. When we had to say good-bye to our beloved Franc the Ferret in November 2019, I set out to find my perfect match. I finally got my guy, Marcel (nee Dillinger), on Boxing Day and we don't understand how we went years without him. We are so totally in love with this funny little guy. I'm not much for kittens (don't boo me, I'm not fond of puppies either) but he is fearless, has no personal space boundaries and doesn't shut up - that's exactly what I love!! We have two great danes, Isis is our old girl at 10 and a half, I had her in PALS and just recently retired her, Harland is 5 and acts like he's 2 (WTF - that's not supposed to happen). Bill is our 5'ish year old rescue Chihuahua who is my partner in crime and fishing buddy. Hannibal is our 10 year old Abyssinian, who does not believe in working for his food, is terrified of birds and mice, and makes "friends" with flies.... We are a camping/outdoors family and all our family members come with us everywhere... Marcel has settled in like a true champ, making it absolutely impossible for the others not to be his friend through constant and persistent harassment, taunting and stalking. I could go on for pages, but I'll leave it at this for now. Thanks for all the great posts

Attachments

• Zk4eJSHhQv+b4MHNAB07fQ.jpg
    Zk4eJSHhQv+b4MHNAB07fQ.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 21
  • ezAfTo%EQm+Toq2AOD4qZQ.jpg
    ezAfTo%EQm+Toq2AOD4qZQ.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 10ie1ftDQAOSCYDkCvIG2A.jpg
    10ie1ftDQAOSCYDkCvIG2A.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 22

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @NudeJunkie and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a great sounding pet family you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. Your life has officially changed forever I see. It happens to all of us when we get our first Sphynx. Your crew is adorable.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@NudeJunkie welcome to the lair family! so glad you joined this fun friendly bunch and adorable pictures!
Happy Marcel Gotcha! fit in just like a champ :)

love to see pics of your furkids...all paws are lair family and several members owned by adorable Danes too :)
so sorry your Franc Ferret got angel wings. I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world.

I am glad you shared a wonderful intro and pics!
look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales
hugs n head smooches to all paws

here is a great thread we all refer to:

do not hesitate to ask questions.. we all come together for the love of nakids!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Marcel is a very handsome boy. Can see how this cutie wrapped you around his paws in no time. Your intro brought a big smile on my face, so much love for Marcel!

Back