Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New one up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi guys! here is 11.40 and I didnt get any email or call back yet:( *cries*

Get your boyfriend to call her, especially if you don't like talking to people on the phone.:ThumbsUp: Good luck.

*(I hate talking to strangers on the phone, I turn into a bumbling idiot who talks non-stop:Dizzy:)

Marinka

Lairian
Guys still nothing! I talked to husband he is not feeling comfortable of spending $500 yet because truth to tell we have to apply for my green card which a little more then $1000, so me not working I can understand...but you know girls...when they want smt nothing cant stop us. I'll until weekend and call her back again. But there is another thing. Breeder found me on hoobly where I post a ads about me adopting or taking for re-home a cat no older then 2 yrs. She wrote me about her cat 1 years old, but he had surgery on his eye and lost his eye. So he is one eye. She asking me about my price range and she even willing to bring him to me. SHe said she'll give him a bath and take photos for me. Im not sure what should I do. I feel sorry for the kitten cuz she is giving him away but not sure how my husband will react on one eye kitten. I havent told him this yet. If i would have money right now I would say yes to her, but me depending on husband..anws....sucks :( Tell me what you all think?

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well if this one with one eye is a better price then $500 I would say go for it! They need love too!:Wink:

Marinka

Lairian
I know guys! Seriously I would take both of them if i could.. :) Tanya is that lady said anything new when you talked to her last time? Did she find anyone to give her Fluffy away?

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
No she hasnt called me back either. Maybe she has found a home for him. I hope so! I wonder if someone else on here can call her and find out if she still has him...

J

Jinxlover

I would take a one eyed Sphynx in a second... He will still be a great pet with one eye. I say go for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back