Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New ones.

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
We went to the animal shelter today to pick up 1 new kitty friend....
We ended up with 2 new ones, cause otherwise one would be left alone in the shelter..
They raided their former owners place because of a cannabis plantage, so they were kind of stoned the first weeks.
Here are some pictures of their first moments in their new home.

IMG_9824.jpg

IMG_9825.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

IMG_9833.jpg

This is how our Shpynx reacted to the new ladies.
It looks like he is saying "Ieuww" lol.

IMG_9836.jpg

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
Thanks. At them moment they don't like each other and one of the new ones is very grumpy. We can't touch her without her biting and attacking us... So hopefully she will calm down soon.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
All your kitties are beautiful. I hope they settle in quickly. Thanks for the pictures, I hope to see lots more!

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
We must say they are doing great. Better then we expected. Canna even came to say hello when we arrived home today after being out for a few hours.
We think they will fit in great after a few weeks.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
A alternate reason for them being lethargic would be kennel cough... not that a cat can't get stoned, but that THC should wear off in a day or two at most.
almost every animal that goes to a shelter gets bordatella so that would most likely be it.

The-Gex-Files

Lairian
They are doing fine now. They still have diarrhea, but we are giving them medicine for that.
We think they just sleep a lot cause they need to get used to their new environment.

Congrats on your new kitties! They are beautiful! What a wonderful thing to bring both of them home! I hope they settle in soon. Look forward to more updates and pictures!

Back