Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Owner - Hello Everyone!

debnea

Lairian
I will be picking up my little boy on 8-28-2010. My first Sphynx and I can't wait.
He was born 6-08-2010 and this is my only picture taken 7-29-2010!
I need help with names. So far I can't get "Pierre" out of my mind but think he is worthy of something better.
Can't wait to join in and have more updates and pictures to share.
I have been reading all of your posts for over a month and it has been so useful and fun to read everyone's tails! smile. I did a lot of research prior.

Attachments

• 10 babies 014.jpg
    10 babies 014.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 16

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair debnea! Your baby boy is so adorable! wow! He has beautiful eyes! Hmmm I'm not that good naming my pets-My husband always does! He looks like a Sammy!

We will be picking up our second sphynx baby around October!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Welcome to The Lair! I can only imagine how excited you are to get your baby. He's GORGEOUS ... love his markings and colouring.

As to his name ... he kinda does look like a "Pierre" ... something along that same line is "Pierrot" (pronounced Pierre-o) Pierrots are 'whiteface' clowns from way back in the times of kings and queens. Kind of like court jesters, but normally found in France / Italy. :)

And now that I've babbled at you ... I hope your baby (no matter what his name ends up being) brings you as much love and laughter as mine does. :)

Bella07

Banned
Oh my goodness, this is too funny! Just today, maybe around 3 hours ago, I was doing my usual research on Sphynx breeders, and was on this one Sphynx breeder website, and was watching her slideshow of kittens. And I remember noting in my mind how cute this one kitten was, especially with his gorgeous blue eyes. And, there he is! Your Pierre! That is just such a hilarious coincidence. :Laugh:

So, congratulations on your baby boy! As I said before, he is gorgeous. Love his eyes. Welcome to the Lair!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site.
I see you are in So Cal.
I will be there sunday at a cat show.
He is cute.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi debnea and welcome to sphynxlair! Congrats on your new baby you are going to love him, just be prepared to want another:Wink:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow what a looker. His eyes look like blue topaz. So glad you are here. Can't wait to see more pictures.:BigSmile:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the family, debnea. Your boy is gorgeous! I absolutely love his eyeliner--he reminds me of an egyptain prince--with the lttle spot of dark on his head and the heavy eyeliner. Anyway, he's extremely cute! Whatever you name him will be perfect!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello debnea and welcome to Sphynxlair! What a cutie you have there! Keep us posted on the arrival home! Good luck!:ThumbsUp:

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
welcome to the lair,:ThumbsUp:
your little one is just adorable how bloomin cute is he!!!!
have you named him yet?
i'm sooo jealouse cant wait to get my first sphynx.
well congrats on your new edition to your family hope you enjoy him he is just gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxx

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome debnea, nice to meet you. Your little boy sure is a looker. I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect name whatever it is. Can't wait for you to post more pictures of him after you get him.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to SphynxLair!
There are a lot of very friendly and helpful people here:Smile:

Some of us have an odd sense of humor... speaking of which, have you considered 'Emo' or 'Adolph' for his name? I think they fit :LOL:

debnea

Lairian
You are all so great. Thank you so much for the great messages. Loved the idea of names - keep thinking, smile.
Funny that someone saw his picture on the breeder site!
Regarding the comment of "be prepared to want another one" - well, that almost happened immediately at the breeder. He has a sister that looks so much like him; however, he has now be sold. Couldn't have afforded right away anyway but I think I will always think of her and wish I had her (hard to break siblings up, sad).....money doesn't grow on trees!!

For the person who mentioned a cat show in Southern California - where, when?

KushielsTart

Lairian
Congratulations on your baby! He looks a lot like the kitten we got in April. :) Same coloring, but his markings are in slightly different locations. I'm very happy for you, my hubby and I truly couldn't imagine a home without sphynxes in it. Bad days are never as bad as they could be when you have a small warm body to cuddle with.

Back