Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Owner In Search Of INFO!!!

Joseph

Lairian
Can anyone recommend a comprehensive, Sphynx-specific website, PDF, etc. for information regarding the general care and maintenance of the breed? I don't bring my new family member home for two weeks and want to be sure I'm as ready as I can be. Most of the info I've seen so far seems to be intended for feline breeds in general with a few Sphynx-specific nuggets thrown in for good measure. I'm looking for something a bit more comprehensive.

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sphynxlair has been the most informative site I have found.

I also made sure my vet was familiar with Sphynx cats and I email them questions if I can't find an answer on Sphynxlair.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
You came to the right place. Lots of great info on this site. Food, toys, beds, bathing, earcleaning, poop....name it and you'll find it here!

If you have a specific question you can always start your own thread

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You've already found it! THIS website/forum is undoubtedly the BEST sphynx reference on the web! As advised already, please read the threads in the Sphynx Cat Help Center. The bulk information you need is all there. It's not a PDF, but you can bookmark that page to your browser for easy access. Welcome!

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome n this site will give you all the tips, info, advice you can ever think of! Bless, so exciting two weeks until you get you kitty!