Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New photos of Elliot!

ShadyLaine

Lairian
This is a bit of a late update! I just realized I haven't been on the forum in like a month!
I've been having a hard time at work, and going through some stuff with lawyers and whatnot, and I have barely even been on my computer.

However! Elliot is doing FABULOUSLY since recovering from his URI, he really is the world's biggest goofball.

I thought I'd post some newer photos for everyone to see! For more, check out my album. I should have more up soon once I get my new camera this month(gotta love holiday deals!).

Gizzymom

Banned
Elliot is just precious!!! And he has recovered so well-- very healthy attentive boy!!!

Good job taking care of him, momma!!!:ThumbsUp:

TotenEngel

Banned
how handsome!
Love the last one of him wrapped up in his blanket!

Inferno12

Banned
He is sooo handsome and I too love the last one. Good job on the good recovery. He looks so happy :BigSmile::BigSmile:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad Elliot is better. He is so handsome. I hope the stuff you have been going through blows over soon and that you have more time to kill at SL.

JacksMom

Banned
He is adorable and I am so glad hes feeling better. I love the 2nd to last pic of him tilting his head. So, cute!!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So glad to hear Elliot is doing better. Now to get your life calmed down - I hope things clear up in the new year.

I like the first photo the best, he's just lazing around and almost asleep but still trying to keep an eye out for anything interesting.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Elliot is sooo handsome!!! I'm glad he's doing better and hope things go better for you at work.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for sharing. He is so precious. My heart just melted looking at his cuteness.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
The first pic is great! Thanks for sharing!:ThumbsUp: