Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

new pics of babies before they go home!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Here is Igor and Ghoulina before they leave for their forever home! say good bye! hopefully we will see them on the site!:Laugh:

Attachments

• igor1.jpg
    igor1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57
  • igor2.jpg
    igor2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 55
  • igor3.jpg
    igor3.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 49
  • ghoulina1.jpg
    ghoulina1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 46
  • ghoulina2.jpg
    ghoulina2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 44
  • ghoulina3.jpg
    ghoulina3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 47

CoolSphynx

Lairian
GAAAAAAAAAAH! They are gorgeous! (Of course, given their parents Leo and Athena, they'd had no choice in the matter!)

Are Igor and Ghoulina your names or their forever names or both? I've never heard Ghoulina before, but I think it's great for a sphynx.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I can not believe how big they've gotten. I really hope their forever homes become members so we can keep seeing how big they get.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great pictures of the babies! I'm so glad that they both are going to good homes, but will miss seeing their pics and reading the stories about them.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well little Igor went home last night with Ashlee, Anthony, and Gavin! They are truly wonderful people and even though I miss the little guy I know they will love him forever!
They have A english bulldog also but after dealing with Delilah I don't think that will bother him!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I pushed the site and they got stickers!
Ghoulina went home a little bit ago with Christie and Phillip!
They are from NY, and I know she will be happy Christie was so happy!

Now I can go back to only one litter box, my oh my what will I do with my time.

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww that's got to be so hard to say good bye to the babies.....You could have put in the contract that they HAVE to join The Lair! great idea Kerrie:ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I almost died when she sent me the picture, he looks so good, and got so big! She sent another with him sitting with their 3 year old son but don't want to post that one. She said they are best friends!:BigSmile:

Last edited:
Back