Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Pics of Raven!!

susi794

Staff member
Lydia posted some pics of my new little girl, Raven. Isn't she cute? She looks like she's smiling! Lydia says she is the sweetest! I'm getting so excited to meet her. I know she will steal my heart....and bless me with whatever time God gives us together.

My cup runneth over!

susi794

Staff member
In a couple of weeks--Lydia wants to give her a week or two to recover, then get a dental done...I can hardly wait!

susi794

Staff member
Me too, Dreaming---hope she slides right into the family without a lot of stress on her or the rest of us. Praying for love at first sight with everyone.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It looks like she has a great personality and even a sense of humor. She looks very special. Congratulations to the both of you.:ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She's adorable. I think she's smiling cause she's thinking about how great it's going to be to live with you.

susi794

Staff member
Awww.....thanks everyone for your kind comments. I sure do hope she's going to be happy here. I am happy to be getting her. I'm sure there will be sadness down the line some, but in the meantime, there will be JOY! At least on my end.

Bella07

Banned
She is beautiful. And to top is off, she has one of the best smiles that I have ever seen on a dog! Always remember that old saying....It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Back