Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New pics of the berries..

J

Jinxlover

The babies and Blueberry are getting all scratched up. Boo boobies look like a scratching post! Is there something I should be doing about this? I cut there nails, but it didn't help much..
Okay here they are in all there glory....(12 days old)

Attachments

• P1050377.JPG
    P1050377.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 60
  • P1050382.JPG
    P1050382.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 67
  • P1050384.JPG
    P1050384.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 56
  • P1050385.JPG
    P1050385.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 61

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love them!!! They are so cute!! They are getting so big!!! Which one is mulberry? Cant tell cuz they all look big and fat!:Wink:

J

Jinxlover

I love them!!! They are so cute!! They are getting so big!!! Which one is mulberry? Cant tell cuz they all look big and fat!:Wink:

In the 2nd pic, shes the one in the front laying up on Boo. She's as big as the rest now. I use to be able to just look in the box and pick her out b/c she was so small. Not anymore:BigSmile:(she is also the first pic)

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Love them! The first picture is so sweet, is that the keeper?
See you did A great job :ThumbsUp: all the babies look nice and plump.:BigSmile:
As far as scratching on mommy there is nothing you can do but the nail clipping.

susi794

Staff member
They look just perfect! My mommies bellies all get clawed up too....not much you can do....just clip toenails.
I am so proud of you! You have handled your baby experience very well. The kits look fat and happy and very healthy! Brava!!!!:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::BigSmile:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my! They are so beautiful my heart just melted into a big gooey mess! They all look so healthy and happy a MASSIVE pat on the back to you and Blue for doing such a fantastic job.

X

zoes mom

Lairian
Awww adorable!! Looks like they are all very healthy too:ThumbsUp: Just a thought there is this stuff deemed safe for human and baby breast feeding called Lansanol or something close to it it is very healing maybe a thin amount of that spread around? Not sure they sell it there but they sell it here in Canada it is miraculous for us women?? I just thought i would mention it anyway.......

J

Jinxlover

Awww adorable!! Looks like they are all very healthy too:ThumbsUp: Just a thought there is this stuff deemed safe for human and baby breast feeding called Lansanol or something close to it it is very healing maybe a thin amount of that spread around? Not sure they sell it there but they sell it here in Canada it is miraculous for us women?? I just thought i would mention it anyway.......

Thanks Zoes mom, I'll look into it..:ThumbsUp:

silly4lilly

Lairian
they are so freakin cute!!!!! i would love to get a kitten one day in the future. my two sphynx's we have, we got as adults. i think it would be cool to watch a kitten grow up.

Back