Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Pics of The Fab Two plus One

susi794

Staff member
Here are updated pics of my little boys:
The first one is Tiddlywinks (his new family is naming him Rambo) and baby T-Rex.
The second one is my handsome little doll baby, Zuchini.

susi794

Staff member
Awwww Susi they are looking great... So cute.
How old is that little guy now?
He was three weeks old yesterday. He eats like a horse, but doesn't seem to grow much... it has been my experience that kits like this don't make it. But he is here now, he scurries to me at the sound of my voice, he is fed as much as he wants, is warm, has big brothers and a mama to cuddle with, and he is adored by his mama lady. I will enjoy him for as long as God sees fit for him to stay with me. If he makes it, there will be no one on Earth happier than I am. He's a precious little angel and a gift from Heaven for me to love for as long as I can. I'm praying for that to be a long, long time and one that I can share eventually with someone who would love him in his forever home. For now, he's doing well. I just wish he'd grow.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He was three weeks old yesterday. He eats like a horse, but doesn't seem to grow much... it has been my experience that kits like this don't make it. But he is here now, he scurries to me at the sound of my voice, he is fed as much as he wants, is warm, has big brothers and a mama to cuddle with, and he is adored by his mama lady. I will enjoy him for as long as God sees fit for him to stay with me. If he makes it, there will be no one on Earth happier than I am. He's a precious little angel and a gift from Heaven for me to love for as long as I can. I'm praying for that to be a long, long time and one that I can share eventually with someone who would love him in his forever home. For now, he's doing well. I just wish he'd grow.

Would it be worth adding a tiny bit of Nutri-cal to some formula?

Hope he makes it.
hugs

susi794

Staff member
Where do I get it? Is it available at a pet store, or do I have to send away to Revival or Amazon?

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Adore:OOH! I just want to smoosh 'em with kisses!:Kiss:

So I'll reveal one of my silly songs I sing to Bluto because it immediately came to mind when I saw the kits...

(To the tune of "I love to singa" that is in an old cartoon)
I love a kiss 'em, I love a hugga and a squisha and a squeez him! I love a kiss 'em!
Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nair Bare

Lairian
Here are updated pics of my little boys:
The first one is Tiddlywinks (his new family is naming him Rambo) and baby T-Rex.
The second one is my handsome little doll baby, Zuchini.

Do I understand correctly, the baby doll is Zucchini? Like the summer squash? If so, I have to tell you about the cutest bumper sticker I ever saw. It said, "Lock all your doors...it's Zucchini season!" Surely this wouldn't apply to your little Zucchini. We would all be coaxing you to put him into our cars." Such handsome fellows, for sure.

Back