Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Pics of Tux & Twitch Part 2

spygirl

Banned
Where did you get that cute camo hoodie? I love it! And psh.... Never such a thing as too many pictures! Especially when you have such cute kittys!

Gizzymom

Banned
LOVE the 3rd and 4th photos!!! They both have gorgeous eyes!!!

And I love the one of Twitch on Santa's sofa.... cutie!!:Smile:

JacksMom

Banned
Oh my absolute fave is the 3rd one! And I, too, love the camo jacket!

ktate88

Banned
Love 2, 3, and 4! Twitch wants to help you do bills :Laugh: 3 is very sweet :)

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gosh, I think they're all my favorite! There are some stunning pictures. The close up of Twitch is great, the picture #3 of them sitting side by side is perfect, and I still can't get over the picture of hubby holding Tux.

susi794

Staff member
Gosh, I think they're all my favorite! There are some stunning pictures. The close up of Twitch is great, the picture #3 of them sitting side by side is perfect, and I still can't get over the picture of hubby holding Tux.
That is my favorite of all the pics--Tux with his daddy. It is so full of gentle strength, I just melt when I think of the wonder of it. Daddy loves his boy and it is obviously returned. The strong hands cradling the little boy cat so gently. I just love it!

harperc

Lairian
They are all so cute! I love Tux in the pot! It cracks me up!! :LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
The photos are great. You don't take too many photos!!!! They are too cute not to take photos of! lol

Bella07

Banned
Tux and Twitch are so beautiful! My favorite is picture 3, with the two cuddled together. So precious.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awesome pictures. I love the close up of Tux, I think it is #3, he looks so seductive. The next picture of Twitch is totally saying "I am your little angel".:Smile: