Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Pics of Zuchini and Rambo

susi794

Staff member
Here are some updated pics of the only two remaining of the Fab Five:
Zuchini:

And Rambo (aka Tiddlywinks)

This is precisely why I can go on.....look at them! Aren't they the sweetest little boys?
They crawl on my lap and give me kisses and bite my toes and fingers....they chase everything that isn't nailed down...they bring me joy just watching them.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, they're so beautiful! So sweet. Seeing those precious faces would certainly brighten up my day as well!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi they are so darn cute! Ofcourse you would go on! You love your babies! They are so precious!!

holly_savage

Banned
just too cute...I love Rambo's little moustache...maybe he could be a Kitler...have you seen that website...cats that look like hitler (I know it isn't very P.C. but they are so cute!)

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh sweet Zucchini! Love his name, and he looks like a dollbaby! Precious kitties you have Susi!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What precious babies!! Glad things are going somewhat better for you and the gang. I hope things keep getting better :ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
What precious babies!! Glad things are going somewhat better for you and the gang. I hope things keep getting better :ThumbsUp:

From your lips to God's ear, my friend.
Do you hear that, God? I know You're busy and all, but would You watch out for all my gang and all the Sphynx Lair kitties too? And please throw in some extra blessings for those kitties that have no one to love them...help them find good and loving homes.
Amen

ckutkuhn7

Banned
From your lips to God's ear, my friend.
Do you hear that, God? I know You're busy and all, but would You watch out for all my gang and all the Sphynx Lair kitties too? And please throw in some extra blessings for those kitties that have no one to love them...help them find good and loving homes.
Amen

AMEN!!:ThumbsUp:

Back