Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New pictures of my hairless babies

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Here's some new pictures of my 3, and the endless battle of making the bed, I give up LOL These 3 can unmake my bed much quicker then I have any hope of getting it made! Enjoy.

Attachments

• 3Sphynx.jpg
    3Sphynx.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 3sphynx_01.jpg
    3sphynx_01.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 3sphynx_02.jpg
    3sphynx_02.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 3sphynx_03.jpg
    3sphynx_03.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Haley and Osiris.jpg
    Haley and Osiris.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Haley and Osiris_01.jpg
    Haley and Osiris_01.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Haley and Osiris_02.jpg
    Haley and Osiris_02.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 39

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
And that's how they are 90% of the time if you even get to see that much LOL I always have to warn people to move all blankets before they sit down or they may get an unpleasent suprise LOL

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the first picture. Kitty in the middle is yelling "Turn out that Light!" Like you I have to warn people to move blankets or piles of clothes before they sit. Never know whats under there.

I can't keep my bed made either. I always have to do a "pat down" before sitting because you never know who may be curled up napping. Learned that early on when I almost sat on poor Gable.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Here's some new pictures of my 3, and the endless battle of making the bed, I give up LOL These 3 can unmake my bed much quicker then I have any hope of getting it made! Enjoy.

No offense but I think they already made claim to your bed!!! lol Great photos...very cute!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
No offense but I think they already made claim to your bed!!! lol Great photos...very cute!
I stand corrected - It is quite obviously THEIR bed LOL The one in the middle is Ms Haley, ever the feline Diva, quite a character! Very feminine, very different then the rough and tumble boys! I need another little girl so Haley has someone to relate to LOL

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I totally agree! It's really funny in the morning when all 3 Sphynx and my old honery ragdoll, Sophie, all think they should lay on my head and all you could see would be my neck and 4 cats on top of my face, it'd look like I didn't even have a head LOL

Back