Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New pictures :)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Got new pics of our little guy that we get to pick up on the 26th :) I promised to share :Adore:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treespirit

Lairian
Wow, so handsome, and getting more handsome every day it seems. I can't wait until you get to take him home and discover a name for him. :) Thanks for updating us with some new photos. :ThumbsUp:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Ooooh he a handsomey, handsomey boy!

If you're really stuck on a name, I'm glad to help. Just drop him off at my house for a couple of decades and I'm sure I'll come up with something! Mwahahaha

Bella07

Banned
Aawwww, he is absolutely gorgeous! I think today's the 12th....? So that means you get to bring him home 14 days! How exciting!!!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG I'm such a sucker for little tux boys. You're going to have such a wonderful life together. He already oozes purrsonality!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the way his whisker pads pooch out and his nose is black. Great kissy kissy places. You have a looker. And I can see the purrsonality is there for SURE.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Nbolin - Your message in the "Chat Box" regarding troubles uploading pictures, just sank in!

You were scheduled to pcik up your new baby boy this weekend. How is everything going? How does Kreacher liek his baby brother? Have you decided on a name?

Back