Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Product Suggestions

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
So I really want to know what kinds of things that people WANT to buy but have trouble finding anywhere. That's what this thread will be about. Any time you guys have ideas, post them here and I will try to find a supplier for that thing.

Here's one to start. On another forum someone suggested little carry-pouches for sugar gliders and such. I found a lovely USA craftsperson who hand-sews things like that and she's sold me two of them that I'll be posting in my shop this weekend. But the reason I mention that here is: knowing that sphyxies are even more heat-seeking missiles than fur-cats, do they like to travel in carry-sacks close to your chest? Or not so much? I'm wondering if this product could work here, or if it could be made to work with a little adjustment. Thoughts?

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@SumpinSpecial We have used front pouches as our carriers for 13 years. Will message you the name brand. We use them for vet visits, walks as well as trip to pet supply store.

SumpinSpecial

Lairian
Great, thank you! I'll get mine posted soon and would love everyone's feedback My hope is that they'll work for little dogs, cats, and even things like sugar gliders - although I may need to carry different sizes to cater to everyone. Please stand by! :)

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have always looked at the pouches on Etsy, but have never committed to buying one.
I think our boys would love to be in one though for their vet visits!