Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New promo video!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I took the liberty of producing another sphynx lair promo video. I hope it attracts more people.

I was going to add all the kitty names before I realized that was going to be a little difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahha there are some in there that should only be shown at their 21st birthday party

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Great job Elgato, awesome video!!!! I like it!:ThumbsUp::Laugh::Smile::BigSmile::Wink:
You deserve a Sphynx Lair T-shirt!!! PM me your size, what color and mailing address please!!
Thank you!!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great video, glad you used butterballs great all time pose! That is A classic!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great job Elgato, awesome video!!!! I like it!:ThumbsUp::Laugh::Smile::BigSmile::Wink:
You deserve a Sphynx Lair T-shirt!!! PM me your size, what color and mailing address please!!
Thank you!!!
Well thank you for the wonderful offer. ButterBall's sphynx of the month contest win was more than generous so maybe you could give it to another contest winner. I've got t-shirts galore. Most of them wind up in the dirty clothes hamper for weeks. I hope that doesn't sound ungrateful.

I like how the Professor Harold P. Smoothbottom is the cover shot! :Laugh:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
love the video it was awesome! maybe you should make another one with the title sphynx gone wild and put some of the x rated sphynx pictures in it lol :LOL:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well thank you for the wonderful offer. ButterBall's sphynx of the month contest win was more than generous so maybe you could give it to another contest winner. I've got t-shirts galore. Most of them wind up in the dirty clothes hamper for weeks. I hope that doesn't sound ungrateful.
Well if you change your mind just let us know, You do deserve it you know you where here when there was really no one else and Admin and I had to talk to each other back and fourth!:Dizzy:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a great video!! My all time favorite and I love how it had a we are a big family feeling to it. Awesome job! :ThumbsUp:

Brilliant video! I spewed my coffee at the "elephant trunk" sphynx. :Dizzy: Which of your beautiful babies does that "trunk" belong too?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Brilliant video! I spewed my coffee at the "elephant trunk" sphynx. :Dizzy: Which of your beautiful babies does that "trunk" belong too?
I think silly4lilly posted that one, if memory serves. I like that one too. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for those little eye stickers.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I never posted Cleos x rated picture here but its in the last issue of the Sphynx Newsletter.
Thanks for putting Cleos picture in the video.