Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New sig- picture!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Because you know me and i like to keep the board lively! I'm SO excited about my new signature picture!!!

What'cha think?? can you read it ok??

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for the input ypvsypvs. That's what i was worried about. Maybe they can read it more because they already sorta know what to expect to read... humm... maybe back to the drawing board. We shall see :) thanks for the comment though, i appreciate it!

Gizzymom

Banned
Thanks for the input ypvsypvs. That's what i was worried about. Maybe they can read it more because they already sorta know what to expect to read... humm... maybe back to the drawing board. We shall see :) thanks for the comment though, i appreciate it!

Yea, Kizzy... I could read it cuz I know your gang now!

Love the pic, though... Little Bronxe right up in yo' face!! :ThumbsUp:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gizzy's momma- Thanks!
and also, i just read your quote in your siggy... how long have you had it?
truth be told- it brought tears to my eyes! odd huh? i really touched my heart. how true is that statement- love it!

Gizzymom

Banned
Gizzy's momma- Thanks!
and also, i just read your quote in your siggy... how long have you had it?
truth be told- it brought tears to my eyes! odd huh? i really touched my heart. how true is that statement- love it!

LOLOLOL... Thanks... it's been there since day 1.. :Hysterical:

When I read it, it was originally with a dog... but I fixed it! LOL

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I like cat better!! :) Although i do love my pups, but the pups are John's and kitties... well Winny and Bronxe are mine. Bea is a daddy's girl ALL the way!

And you were right, Bronxe is always front and center when it comes to his momma! i love him so much :)

Sorry i never noticed the siggy before. Although today it really touched my heart. i'm not kidding, i REALLY cried after reading it LOL! i'm having one of those days lol

Gizzymom

Banned
I like cat better!! :) Although i do love my pups, but the pups are John's and kitties... well Winny and Bronxe are mine. Bea is a daddy's girl ALL the way!

And you were right, Bronxe is always front and center when it comes to his momma! i love him so much :)

Sorry i never noticed the siggy before. Although today it really touched my heart. i'm not kidding, i REALLY cried after reading it LOL! i'm having one of those days lol

You must be coming down off yesterday's sugar high... LOL:LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hahaha. well i started get sad so i ate more today LOL!! and was SO happy to get a mini skittles with a TON of red skittles in it!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! :) Thankfully Bronxe is no where to be found and cant try to steal my candy lol

Back