Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphynx Cat Shampoo

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would love to try it for a show but it would not get here by sept 3rd.
Polar always gets so dirty since he is white.

sphynxluvr

Lairian
The Logo and Name are awesome!! I cant wait to try some on Mabel & Pruney they HATE bath time and it would be nice to have them stay clean longer. They both have decided that the clean clothes in my closet were meant for their naptimes, therefore I am constantly washing clothes I havent even worn. Looking forward to the end of August!!!

susi794

Staff member
The Logo and Name are awesome!! I cant wait to try some on Mabel & Pruney they HATE bath time and it would be nice to have them stay clean longer. They both have decided that the clean clothes in my closet were meant for their naptimes, therefore I am constantly washing clothes I havent even worn. Looking forward to the end of August!!!

ROFLMAO! I thought I was the only one that has to wash things I haven't yet worn. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Admin, I love the new logo and am really looking forward to using it!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I somehow missed a whole page of posts. Love the name, not to mention I'm partial to the scent of coconut. I can't wait to order some.

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sphynxlair is proud to announce that we will be coming out with our own line of all natural Sphynx shampoo that was specifically formulated for the sphynx breed and any other hairless pet, and even safe for you! There is no choices to make "dry skin" oily skin" , etc. Ours is "perfect" for all Sphynx cat's skin!

Don't let the name fool you, its safe for all cats and dogs (name to be announced soon)! It is still in its infant stage, well maybe teenager stage, LoL, and we are currently successfully using it on our Sphynx babies as we speak and its magic! wonderful!
I can tell you to throw out or use up the coconut oil because you will no longer need it! This one step process has made our Sphynx look and feel better then they ever have!

Coconut oil is great but it does leave a film that tends to attract more dirt on your Sphynx and this is what we don't want! We will give you the same natural benefits of coconut oil in one step and no greasy mess! And the best part is it's "all natural!", "safe" for the enviroment! and Made in the U.S.A! More to come shortly!:ThumbsUp:

Sounds like a great idea! I use Dawn dishwashing liquid or baby body wash on mine, & it works fine. Dawn is used to remove oil residue in animal rescue, so I figured it must be good. I would love to try the new shampoo!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a great idea! I use Dawn dishwashing liquid or baby body wash on mine, & it works fine. Dawn is used to remove oil residue in animal rescue, so I figured it must be good. I would love to try the new shampoo!

Sphynx Suds is an all natural shampoo blended with all natural oils that will moisturize and refresh your Sphynx skin. It does not contain the harsh chemicals that “average” pet shampoos or even “human” shampoos put in their ingredients. Humans have a much different skin balance then the Sphynx cat.

Nothing will remove the oils and dirt like Sphynx Suds. Trust us we have tried everything! The work out of applying coconut then shampoo then rinse is great, but in actuality, besides messy and time consuming, the coconut oil will in fact draw more dirt to your Sphynx quicker then just bathing them with just good old shampoo. As far as “dish detergent” we do not recommend it due to its “repeated” use of harsh chemicals that are not safe for weekly use on your precious Sphynx. So when you see an animal being washed on television with “dish soap” remember, that animal is only being washed once then let back into the wild, not every week like you Sphynx.

ktate88

Banned
I look forward to trying it!! So far Dove body wash for sensitive skin is doing well. As a new sphynx mom, I am not minding the 5-7 day baths...yet. ;)

fezmarie73

Lairian
:ThumbsUp: Hooray! no more coconut oil! I'm using coconut oil now on Ducky's face and neck - attracts dirt like nobody's business... Let us know when the shampoo is available, as I'd love to have the conditioning aspect without the dirt attracting aspect. As of now, he's a kitten, and needs a bath every 5 days.

Back