Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphynx Cat Shampoo

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sphynxlair is proud to announce that we will be coming out with our own line of all natural Sphynx shampoo that was specifically formulated for the sphynx breed and any other hairless pet, and even safe for you! There is no choices to make "dry skin" oily skin" , etc. Ours is "perfect" for all Sphynx cat's skin!

Don't let the name fool you, its safe for all cats and dogs (name to be announced soon)! It is still in its infant stage, well maybe teenager stage, LoL, and we are currently successfully using it on our Sphynx babies as we speak and its magic! wonderful!
I can tell you to throw out or use up the coconut oil because you will no longer need it! This one step process has made our Sphynx look and feel better then they ever have!

Coconut oil is great but it does leave a film that tends to attract more dirt on your Sphynx and this is what we don't want! We will give you the same natural benefits of coconut oil in one step and no greasy mess! And the best part is it's "all natural!", "safe" for the enviroment! and Made in the U.S.A! More to come shortly!:ThumbsUp:

Sphynxsuds-2.jpg

Last edited:

ranalashae

Banned
Oh yay I'm excited!! I also use baby shampoo for Nala, but I would love something that was actually made for her. I would like it more if I could ditch that coconut oil too! :ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Is it going to be affordable? If it is, I'll give it a go! I'd love for us to stay clean longer than a minute and a half...LOL.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wish I had more viewers on my Youtube videos. I could promote it for you. Might be fun to use on the dirtiest cat around.

Is it going to be affordable? If it is, I'll give it a go! I'd love for us to stay clean longer than a minute and a half...LOL.

I am glad to see I am not the only one with perpetually dirty nakeds...

Amaryllis is not too bad but Gable...ugh. I can have him all nice and clean and the next day after bath, he is greasy and looking like a street Sphynx. Let's not even discuss the sweaty, stinky, old shoe smell he gets as he likes to snuggle under the covers even in the summer. Sometimes I want to hang one of those pine trees for cars around his neck.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am proud to say that it has been 4 days since Leo had a bath and he is still CLEAN!!!!
Happy dance.... he normaly stays clean until the day after his bath and that is if I give him his bath at night:Woo:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We will ship nationally and the "original" smell will be Coconut. We are not sure if we want to add additional smells or not. Some more good news, our daughter Shannon bathes Deejay, I truly find it hard to believe Deejay is not the dirtiest little (chubby) Sphynx i have ever seen! So we kind of had a test, we told our daughter to not use the baby shampoo and use our stuff and just said it's a new "cat shampoo". Her exact comment right after the bath was "Mom, Deejay is actually white! and i didn't have to scrub him!" So just some more good news on the new shampoo. We will see if we get more than a day out of Deejay without becoming "black". :Laugh:

Bella07

Banned
I can't believe that I haven't seen this thread for the past few days. Well, Congratulations on your new product! When I get a Sphynx kitty, I will just have to come and order some shampoo. Hope Deejay can stay clean for a few days :ThumbsUp:

Back