Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New sphynx mom :)

Emily Ahrendt

Lairian
Hi everyone! I recently adopted a 5 year old sphynx cat named Aleister Meowly. I was introduced to this site when I was researching as much as I could about the breed. This site was very helpful to me, especially when Aleister was diagnosed with asthma a few months ago. He's doing great now with his Aerocat inhaler. I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has posted about this issue!

Attachments

• IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0172.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 55

Mariechovi

Lairian
Hi everyone! I recently adopted a 5 year old sphynx cat named Aleister Meowly. I was introduced to this site when I was researching as much as I could about the breed. This site was very helpful to me, especially when Aleister was diagnosed with asthma a few months ago. He's doing great now with his Aerocat inhaler. I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who has posted about this issue!
Hello, I too am a new Sphynx mom I read that story great info to know about those. Congrats, beautiful photo.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair @Emily Ahrendt ! Glad you decided to join in and become active with us! Your Aleister Meowly is quite the handsome gentleman. I hope to see and hear more about your wonderful adventures together!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome. Aleister is precious. So glad the site has helped and that he's doing well with his Aerocat!

Mrk786

Lairian
Wow! He is a cuty, sorry to hear about his asthma! Glad you decided to join our little village, we are here to help one another, so welcome to both of you!!

Spartan

Lairian
Aloha!
Welcome to the community! He is a nice looking boy. I also found this community like you doing research about the breed. It has proven to be the best such place I have found for whatever that is worth to you.

Back