Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphynx Mom

raelynn

Lairian
I'm Raelynn and we have 16 week old Sphynx sisters (littermates!). We've had them for almost 2 weeks and are in LOVE with them. I live in Alberta, Canada with my husband Nick and 2 kids (age 10 & 13). Here are our girls. Lily has the pink ears and fuzzy orange nose, and Kira has the black ears. I actually posted in the health forum about the brown spots they have too.

Attachments

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Such beautiful girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Lily and Kira are such beautiful cuties! So adorable how they snuggle together. Having two kittens will bring so much fun and love in your home and heart

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Congratulations double-time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@raelynn welcoming your family to the lair family! Happy double Gotcha ! Lily and Kira are adorabe! so special for children to grow up with sphynx love! very excited for your family! hope you are active with lots of pics and tales with this fun friendly bunch! be sure to check out the info center for great threads too and ask away any questions

hugs n head smooches!

ps .. I have 2 littermates and they share an incredible bond... and double trouble together! be sure to kitty proof everything for life! even cat toys ..they are chompers on strings and all kinds of things I never thought they would get into!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @raelynn and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a pair of cuties you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)