Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New sphynx parents

Kpiatt

Lairian
Hello,
My name is Kayla, my boyfriend and I have two hairless babies, Henry whose a sphynx and Hazel whose a little bambino :) Henry is a wild child and Hazel is a snuggle bug. So glad I found this site, I love it! Also if you guys love kitty pics and have Instagram my boyfriend made one for the kitties. It’s @hairless_henry

Attachments

• DE323327-C883-4E69-9FB1-7CBFCB040225.jpeg
    DE323327-C883-4E69-9FB1-7CBFCB040225.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 91
  • A734CB11-DE51-4608-9366-5C799D5753E8.jpeg
    A734CB11-DE51-4608-9366-5C799D5753E8.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 82

Lynn W

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynxlair, @Kpiatt .. You have 2 darling babies! I too have a wild child, who doesn't sit still long enough to cuddle..LOL

Kpiatt

Lairian
Thank you! And that’s how are henry is, he only wants to snuggle on his terms! He just got neutered today so he is very tired and wants to snuggle now, I bet he will be running around not wanting us to touch him here soon!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Kpiatt , welcoming you and yours and your adorables to the lair family!
So glad you joined us! several members are on IG!
Look forward to lots of pics amd tales om your journey with us!
Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch :)

Be sure to post pics here on the lair so those not on IG or FB can share in the adventures of Henry and Hazel!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Kpiatt and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a pair of cuties you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello,
My name is Kayla, my boyfriend and I have two hairless babies, Henry whose a sphynx and Hazel whose a little bambino :) Henry is a wild child and Hazel is a snuggle bug. So glad I found this site, I love it! Also if you guys love kitty pics and have Instagram my boyfriend made one for the kitties. It’s @hairless_henry
Hi there and welcome I am really looking forward to watching your two little stunners growing !!!
Oh my giddy aunt you have two totally awesome little naked kids there for sure , I adore your Henri at the laptop ah ha and your little girl grabbed my heart strings
My instagram is @Anita Eccleston
( very imaginative ID ah ha )
This is an amazing community full of pure love for our naked babies and fur babies ( not forgetting our two legged ones ah but more so our four legged bubbas )
Enjoy the lair
Can’t wait for picture over load of these two little beauties
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Back