Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphynxlair contest!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys lets get moving we only have 1 entry so far? Susi I saw you have taken your pics because you had them on FB just send us 1 they are all great:Wink:

Or are you all wanting me to have to keep all the prizes:Laugh:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok guys lets get moving we only have 1 entry so far? Susi I saw you have taken your pics because you had them on FB just send us 1 they are all great:Wink:

I have to wait until I get the kids Easter supplies. I'm sure they won't mind a cats butt in their basket, before I give it to them :LOL:

susi794

Staff member

They were mostly of Rosie. Since she is no longer alive, thought maybe I shouldn't enter one with her in it.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am still trying to get some good pics! Snuggles isnt being very cooaperative though:ThumbsDown: I am also going to see Casper so gonna see If I ca get any good ones of her! I hope to have something by Monday! The less that participate the better:LOL: for me anyway:LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

I'm working on it!!! :ThumbsUp: Getting a good pic of my tortie girl is a true talent in itself! lol

holly_savage

Banned
I have the clothes for all 3 of them but they wont stay in the basket for the pics.

I can sooooo sympathize with you one that one. Hibou was not "in the mood" to play along for her photo sessions today! Argghhhhhhhh!:Worn-out:

I will be posting the "making of" photos later... posted them to Facebook a few minutes ago.

Last edited:

sphynxluvr

Lairian
OH I HOPE WE MAKE IT IN TIME!!! I just found out about the contest!!!! Ren loves to pose!!! We will be working all morning to get the best pic up!!! This is so exciting!!! Please have more!!! TY!!!!!:BigSmile:

Back