Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphynxlair contest!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have a new contest starting this weekend at Sphynxlair! Great prizes, it will be exciting! Stay tuned, details coming this weekend!:ThumbsUp::Laugh:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
good thing it's Friday! -- I only have to wait a little while for details -- means I won't wear out my f5 key like I do when waiting for a package with a tracking #

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhhh is it an Easter bonnet competition! I don't think I could get my to keep a hat on!!! Ha ha! Can't wait to find out!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
You wont miss it Tanya, it will start this weekend but the contest will last a bit of time! I will release the contest specifics and the prizes! It will be fun! Sam Lewis no clues yet! :Whistle:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok,
The new Sphynxlair contest will start anytime today and will continue until April 4th 2010, Happy Easter! So you guessed it, the contest will be Easter related, be creative, best picture wins! (no photo shop etc. must be a normal natural picture) Members will be able to vote for their favorite picture starting on April 4th. The poll will be open for 1 week, and the winner will be announced on Monday April 12th , so get goin you have two weeks! It's easy just take your picture and email it to [email protected] and i will add it to the contest poll area as i receive them, please be sure to give your username and your kitty's name in your email.
Good luck!

1st place prize - A beautiful hand made sweater (actual sweater in picture) courtesy of our own member Pretty Kitty! and will have their winning photo posted on the front page of Sphynxlair in the "what's new" box.

Second place prize - A Sphynxlair T-Shirt, sticker and a surprise gift!

Third place - A Sphynxlair sticker and a surprise gift!

Attachments

• vid.jpg
    vid.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 25
  • vid1.jpg
    vid1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 29
  • vid2.jpg
    vid2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 25
  • vid3.jpg
    vid3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admins will not enter the contest, but Leonidas wanted you guys to see he is in the Easter spirit and also wanted to share a picture of one of his beautiful kids hanging out in the easter basket.:Cool:

leondkitten.jpg

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Admins will not enter the contest, but Leonidas wanted you guys to see he is in the Easter spirit and also wanted to share a picture of one of his beautiful kids hanging out in the easter basket.:Cool:

leondkitten.jpg

Oh so darn cute!!!!!!!! Sounds like fun!! I wish I had a good camera :Sweat:

Lulu Bird

Lairian
Yay fun! I know some of the members here are photogs - can't wait to see all the photos! We better start thinking of ideas. I haven't gotten many good shots of the girluy yet!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Uh oh, Butterball's excited but he won't wear pink and pink is a big Easter color. Maybe we'll just put him in an Easter basket or something.

susi794

Staff member
How many pics can we enter? I have more than one cat, more than one pic....should I just send you the finalists in my I can't decide pile?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
One picture per person sorry susi! You can always do a goup pic I bet that would be cute:Wink:
We tried to get both babies to sit in the basket but one kept jumping out:LOL: it was so funny.

Back