Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphynxlair kittens!!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good news for the one little baby.....now the other!! It is nice that you know the people that will be taking the kitten, at least this way you know for sure that it will be taken care of and have a playmate!!:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here are recent pics of Athena's babies! the one with the orange face is going home in March with the female ghoulina from our last litter and the other may, i say may go home with the male Igor from our last litter. We sent them a pic and they fell in love!

Attachments

• CIMG1216.jpg
    CIMG1216.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 25
  • CIMG1217.jpg
    CIMG1217.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 26
  • CIMG1220.jpg
    CIMG1220.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG1224.jpg
    CIMG1224.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 24
  • CIMG1226.jpg
    CIMG1226.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG1229.jpg
    CIMG1229.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 19
  • CIMG1231.jpg
    CIMG1231.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG1232.jpg
    CIMG1232.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 23

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Healthy and happy!! Just the way it should be! I love them both, but the male would've stolen my heart too. And so would've the little orange faced girl--who am I kidding? I can't resisit any of them!

They are both girls. They are both so sweet but the grey and white is just A love so quiet with A tiny tiny meow, the one with the orange face cracks me up because her meow is so loud. They are both sleeping on the couch with hubby now :Adore:, they just got done doing laps around the family room:Smile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
The grey and white one will not be going home with her big brother after all they are going to wait a bit longer because they have just started trying to have another human baby.
The other one is going home with her big sis at the end of march they have just told me that her name is Elvira:Surprise:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Elvira!! That's fab!! Queen of Darkness :LOL::LOL: Extra funny with her loud meow!

Shame the other hasn't been homed yet but I'm sure it won't be long til someone snaps that little cutie up!

X

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Elvira!! That's fab!! Queen of Darkness :LOL::LOL: Extra funny with her loud meow!

Shame the other hasn't been homed yet but I'm sure it won't be long til someone snaps that little cutie up!

X

Yes the name does match her:Laugh:
I have not really tried to hard on finding a home for her I like to make sure the are healthy first so I just listed her last night.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am pleased to announce our last little angel has found perfect new parents.
The babies will be going home on Saturday and I am so happy with both homes for both of my babies. I already knew one family because they have A baby from the last litter and on Saturday the couple that will be the parents to the grey and white baby came over for A visit, they are great and very excited. I love when prospective owners come and spend hours with us like they did. My little angel curled up in her new mommy's lap and fell asleep like she knew that she would be with her soon.
Thanks for the great visit guys!:ThumbsUp:

Treespirit

Lairian
Thanks SO much for having us over for so long. We just love all of your babies. Can't wait 'til Saturday after work. We don't have a name we're sure of yet, but will let you know if we settle on one before Saturday. I am so glad to have found these photos you've uploaded here. :Laugh:

Back